Amazing what is out there

oyster

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 7, 2017
West West Wales
Interpreting "General discussion" very liberally... Not in the least sure I'd be willing to be anywhere near the M25 in or on this.

'Most unusual' vehicle stopped on M25 in Hertfordshire

A homemade motorcycle stopped on the M25 was described by a traffic officer as the "most unusual vehicle" he had apprehended in 26 years.

It was spotted just before junction 21 for the M1 in Hertfordshire at about 20:30 BST on Sunday.

The officer tweeted that it was "all checked and in order" but he was "not convinced" he knew what it was.

A police spokeswoman said the vehicle was approved and registered by the DVLA.

Another roads policing officer called the vehicle a "homemade electric motorcycle" which was "made from bits of balsa wood and duck tape".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-49393998

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
Rear view mirror not required on a motorbike?

Can't see an exterior one and the rear window is all blocked up by groceries, especially the big box of Kellogs cereals.

Reactions: oyster

oyster

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 7, 2017
West West Wales
Rear view mirror not required on a motorbike?

Can't see an exterior one and the rear window is all blocked up by groceries, especially the big box of Kellogs cereals.
Not sure about that. But rear view mirrors would be fairly low on my list of things that need to be changed before I'd travel in it - but only because the list would be so long.