another new Cube ebike question

Markxc40

Pedelecer
May 15, 2020
I got another question on choosing which ebike. I like the Cube Acid Hybrid one 500 series but they [Cube] have released a 2020 version. This has the option of the bigger and better battery tube and also the Gen4 2020 motor however I'm struggling to find it online.
Can anybody point me in the right direction please so that I can review this configuration.
The 2020 setup will kick the price up but using the gen4 motor with the lower battery I will be able to control the costing to be nearer my liking.

I've been on the Cube webby but I've not been able to locate it to read the spec.

Cheers

BazP

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 8, 2017
Sheffield
I got another question on choosing which ebike. I like the Cube Acid Hybrid one 500 series but they [Cube] have released a 2020 version. This has the option of the bigger and better battery tube and also the Gen4 2020 motor however I'm struggling to find it online.
Can anybody point me in the right direction please so that I can review this configuration.
The 2020 setup will kick the price up but using the gen4 motor with the lower battery I will be able to control the costing to be nearer my liking.

I've been on the Cube webby but I've not been able to locate it to read the spec.

Cheers
J E James in Rotherham have one in stock and the specs on their website.

Reactions: Markxc40

Markxc40

Pedelecer
May 15, 2020
Thanks Baz yes they do have a spec sheet on them but there is a message saying OUT OF STOCK.
Thanks for looking but I have now gone for the offroad one in my local shop and he is upgrading it to onroad spec I wanted save for the tyres which will drum a bit on tarmac but I'll not be doing too much riding on that surface.

Thanks again

Regards