Anyone know the weight of a Forme Peak Trail 2 ELS please?

Laser Man

Pedelecer
Jul 1, 2018
Michelmersh SO51
As the title, I should like to know the weight of the Forme please.

Wifey has got it into her head that these are MUCH lighter than her present Liv conversion, whilst I think there is only a kg or two in it.

Laser Man

Pedelecer
Jul 1, 2018
Michelmersh SO51
Clearly no-one does know the weight.

Never mind - I found the weight of a very similar looking Cube bike which comes in a just under 22kg.
Wifey's conversion is about 23.5kg (with a 612Wh battery), so there's not very much in it.

50Hertz

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 2, 2019
Clearly no-one does know the weight.

Never mind - I found the weight of a very similar looking Cube bike which comes in a just under 22kg.
Wifey's conversion is about 23.5kg (with a 612Wh battery), so there's not very much in it.
My wife has a Forme Peak Trail 1 ELS. I’ve not weighed it, but it’s pretty light and a great bike, especially with the Bosch Performance Line motor.

kloos

Finding my (electric) wheels
Oct 3, 2019
Call me crazy but I contacted them and within 20 minutes they replied (impressive). The bike, including battery, is aprox 22kg. So not bad for a pedelec.

Laser Man

Pedelecer
Jul 1, 2018
Michelmersh SO51
Thanks Kloos!

So Wifey's conversion is just 1kg heavier than the Forme.

Perhaps she thought the Forme was significantly lighter because the crank drive motor concentrates the weight in the centre of the Forme, rather than having the heavy back wheel of her conversion.