Anyone know who has Cube Bag Rail 2.0 stock in the UK?

The Silverfox

Pedelecer
Oct 13, 2021
Cardiff, UK
I have a Cube Kathmandu Hybrid 625 Pro which has a pannier rack but, unfortunately, Cube decided to change the one they put on there from the older models and you can only fit either a trunk bag or panniers but not both as the pannier clips interfere with the seating of the trunk bag.

I found that Cube sell the extra part that was on the older models that can be added to the rack but can’t find anywhere in the UK that have stock. They have stock at H&S Bike Discount in Germany but they have a minimum order value to ship to the UK that means I would have to buy 11 of them. I only need two.

I have asked a couple of Cube stockists if they can get them but they say Cube are out of stock which I doubt very much if H&S Bke Discount have them.

Here is a link to their page for them:

Does anyone know of anywhere in the UK that has stock of these?

Andy-Mat

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 26, 2018
I have a Cube Kathmandu Hybrid 625 Pro which has a pannier rack but, unfortunately, Cube decided to change the one they put on there from the older models and you can only fit either a trunk bag or panniers but not both as the pannier clips interfere with the seating of the trunk bag.

I found that Cube sell the extra part that was on the older models that can be added to the rack but can’t find anywhere in the UK that have stock. They have stock at H&S Bike Discount in Germany but they have a minimum order value to ship to the UK that means I would have to buy 11 of them. I only need two.

I have asked a couple of Cube stockists if they can get them but they say Cube are out of stock which I doubt very much if H&S Bke Discount have them.

Here is a link to their page for them:

Does anyone know of anywhere in the UK that has stock of these?
I live in Germany, maybe I can order 2 for you and send them over, though I have no idea what the transport costs will be from here to the UK.
Shall I investigate?
Andy

Reactions: richtea99

The Silverfox

Pedelecer
Oct 13, 2021
Cardiff, UK
I live in Germany, maybe I can order 2 for you and send them over, though I have no idea what the transport costs will be from here to the UK.
Shall I investigate?
Andy
Hi Andy, that would be great. Yes, please, if you wouldn’t mind checking the shipping costs and let me know what it will be.
Cheers, Barry.

Andy-Mat

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 26, 2018
Hi Andy, that would be great. Yes, please, if you wouldn’t mind checking the shipping costs and let me know what it will be.
Cheers, Barry.
Please post the page as a picture from the Manufacturer, with a big "X" on the part you need, just to be safe.....as I do not have this same bike!
I would guess that its the big metal (deformed) circle though!! And you need two of them....
If anyone else needs the same parts, please also post here as well.
I will talk to the company next week for you.
regards
Andy

The Silverfox

Pedelecer
Oct 13, 2021
Cardiff, UK
Please post the page as a picture from the Manufacturer, with a big "X" on the part you need, just to be safe.....as I do not have this same bike!
I would guess that its the big metal (deformed) circle though!! And you need two of them....
If anyone else needs the same parts, please also post here as well.
I will talk to the company next week for you.
regards
Andy
Hi Andy,

The link I posted should take you directly to the page for it. Here is a screenshot of it with the part number shown. Yes, I need two of them.

Thanks, Barry.

Andy-Mat

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 26, 2018
2 are on their way to me right now.
Can you call me at home sometime on 0049-6008-2580173 and give me your UK phone number and home address.
I will use Hermes unless you have some other preference. I find them reliable and up to now, they have not broken anything!
Here in Germany, they are not the fastest and not the slowest, but the safest!
As I have no idea the size of the parts, I cannot tell you what the cost of
postage to the UK will be - yet!
Parts plus delivery to me is €43.97, so the total will include that and postage to the UK.
The smallest packet to the UK will cost €15.99, but as I don't know the exact size yet, that may increase. The next largest side will cost around €23.....Wait up!!
The attached document is the price, with postage, to me just in Germany, but no transport to the UK
Regards
Andy

Attachments

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
why wont bike company's post stuff from Germany or want stupid postage prices for 1 euro spacers gets on my tits lol.

AndyBike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 8, 2020
I bought a Thule pack n pedal rack, which claimed to fit 90% of panniers, I'd a pair of Agu and no surprise they didnt fit.
So i bought a new pair of not cheap Thule panniers and lo and behold, they fitted, but not well and taking them on and off was a difficult proposition at best.
I've cobbled on the Agu ones using zippies. Not ideal but it gets me there. Sod if i was going to buy a Thule rack pack too, I knew that was probably not going to fit so got an older mountain equipment pack off ebay for a tenner.

If you get the type that secures with Velcro straps, rather than something that clips or slides into a track, they seem to fit to anything.