Battery Website

C

Cyclezee

Thought some of you might be interested in this website, the 'boffins' amongst you have probably seen it already Rechargeable Battery Pack Li-ion NIMH NICd Li-Po Battery Charger

Incidentally, I tried to post this in the Technical section, but wasn't allowed to apparently because I am under privileged, I have been disabled or I have been very naughty.........again:eek:

John
(AKA Bad Boy):p
Just read Russ's sticky on the tech section, so it seems I'm not as bad as I thought I was:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Yes, it's been posted about many times John, including in recent weeks. They also trade as Batteryspace, and Sav in this forum was the first to use them, when he bought a 24 volt D cell 10 Ah pack about a year ago to recell his Lafree Twist battery.

The recent posting was about their refusal to accept a credit card without having photocopies of the front and back of the credit card mailed to them. The poster rightly refused to do that, as I had previously. They relented with him, where they didn't with me some time earlier, so the loss of business was probably biting.

Last edited:

Ian

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 1, 2007
Leicester LE4, UK.
Interesting that they require a signed declaration from the customer agreeing amongst other things to charge the battery only in a fireproof container:eek: Also the product is apparently without safety certification, this being the responsibility of the purchaser.
So not only do they compromise your credit card details but also absolve themselves of all responsibility for the product. Not my kind of supplier.