Beko Ovens

Electrifying Cycles

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 4, 2011
I have an over which is about 3 years old. I required some parts 30 days as they have to come from Turkey apparently (I can get ebike bits from China in around 4 days). I complained and they are now sending them from their UK stock. Apparently it is policy that you only get a shorter delivery time if you complain. So no complaint and it is 30 days or a few days if you complain at the time.
Complain later and it appears to be 30 days unless you email the CEO in which case you can also get them in a few days.

Why is it that companies providing service for key services like heating, ovens, internet act like dicks. You would not buy something from John Lewis and get this responce or most retailers they would get you the part asap.

Rant over :)

JohnCade

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 16, 2014
Lots of sites online that sell oven spares. Most of the stuff is interchangeable across the ranges. Beko has several brands in its stable as do the other makes, and most of the main wear parts will fit all the stoves.

Electrifying Cycles

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 4, 2011
True, tried to get a part locally (like to support local shops and services) but they were not able to help so went direct to Beko thought it would be the quickest way to ensure the correct part. Just find their policy a bit strange. However thanks for the information.

Advertisers