Oct 24, 2010
Worcestershire
www.cyclecharge.org.uk
Ditto

Very informative, thanks for sharing!

dmcgoldrick

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 17, 2010
well worth a donation of a 'cup of coffee'...... excellent site perhaps he could do some e bike tutorials if enough demand.....or is there anyone here to take on the video task ???

regards

morphix

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 24, 2010
Worcestershire
www.cyclecharge.org.uk
well worth a donation of a 'cup of coffee'...... excellent site perhaps he could do some e bike tutorials if enough demand.....or is there anyone here to take on the video task ???

regards
I agree, I sent him a donation and asked him to consider some electric bike kit conversion videos. That site is really useful to someone like me who can't even use a spanner :D I think it's good to learn these skills though to be able to look after your bike properly.

Barry Heaven

Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2009
I agree, I sent him a donation and asked him to consider some electric bike kit conversion videos. That site is really useful to someone like me who can't even use a spanner :D I think it's good to learn these skills though to be able to look after your bike properly.
I bought him a cup of coffee as thanks for explaining how to adjust V brakes so clearly. I often find repair manuals unclear on some details but seeing it actually done is an effective learning style for me.:)