Big Grin

johnc461165

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 19, 2011
WN6
After two and a half years of ebiking does anyone know how to get rid of the big grin, do you have it removed by surgery or do they have to shoot you ?????:D:D:D:D

cwah

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 3, 2011
www.whatonlondon.co.uk
I only loose my big grin when I'm out of battery, and when it's raining. But it's raining a lot in london. lol

stesteste

Pedelecer
May 2, 2012
bradford
i know what you mean been ebiking for 3 months sold my car and got bike i actually look forward to riding to work .wonder if i am still grinning in winter:D:D:D

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
South Shields, Tyne & Wear
Try shooting first and see if it works.....:D :D

Personally its only a puncture or pushing a tank home with no battery that makes mine slip.

Probably best just to learn to live with looking rather silly to other non electric cyclists, they might just
think you are grinning like that because you have a more, um, 'user friendly' saddle than they have :D

Lynda :)

12xu22

Pedelecer
Jul 28, 2011
I find riding your uninsured £1000 bike into the canal can be an effective grin remover ....

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
South Shields, Tyne & Wear
I find riding your uninsured £1000 bike into the canal can be an effective grin remover ....
Hmmm...yes.....I dont think any of us will forget that disaster......

Lynda :)

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
The grin dissolves during the period from leaving the saddle to the face striking the road after going over the handlebars. It goes much quicker than it comes back then.

yselmike

Pedelecer
Sep 6, 2011
purmerend
Almost came a big cropper the other day got clipped by a couple of blonds on a scooter ,stayed upright by riding into the bushes that were wheel high stopped me perfectly,they were going for a gap that wasnt there.
My Flyer is a tank......when I say riding into the bushes i mean I didnt have much choice into them or into other bikes and me on the ground.the girls on the scooter or nobody else stopped by the way.

neptune

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 30, 2012
Boston lincs
When I decided to buy an ebike, I thought hang the expense, I will have a good one. So I parted with the extortionate sum of £85. I am still grinning 6 months later. When people ask me why I am grinning, I just say it`s trapped wind.

Rab C Nesbitt

Pedelecer
Aug 15, 2008
When I decided to buy an ebike, I thought hang the expense, I will have a good one. So I parted with the extortionate sum of £85. I am still grinning 6 months later. When people ask me why I am grinning, I just say it`s trapped wind.
Sound answer with the added bonus of you now having more space at the lights as they move away ;)

neptune

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 30, 2012
Boston lincs
@Rab C Nesbit. Talking of gaining extra space for yourself. I had a friend who used to travel to work on the tube in London. He always took an egg to work work him. If the tube was really crowded, he would take the egg out of his pocket, wrapped in a handkerchief. He said the trick was to hold it to his nose, whilst making a sneezing sound. He then let the contents sort of hang down to the floor . Suddenly, he had all the space he needed...

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
... which, when released can give you an extra 5-10mph boost, a great way of preserving your battery ...
That's the design reason for the groove in this type of saddle, to direct the thrust:

johnc461165

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 19, 2011
WN6
What can I say some really good funny posts that have made me laugh, that is what I hoped for, keep them coming :D:D:D:D