Bike christened

tgame

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 6, 2007
Felixstowe
www.axst45.dsl.pipex.com
All my bikes over the years have been named individually and I have no doubt that it would be unlucky not to name my Agattu. I therefore give notice that my Kalkhoff Agattu shall hereinafter be referred to as TauTag
which name is formally reserved and registered and taken and hard luck all the rest of you owners and anagrammers out there!

Last edited:

keithhazel

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 1, 2007
which name is formally reserved and registered and taken and hard luck all the rest of you owners and anagrammers out there![/QUOTE]

--------------------------------------------------------------
i can see now after checking anagrammes you only had a choice of 3...lol..
so the others are going to have even worse names....lol....:D

tgame

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 6, 2007
Felixstowe
www.axst45.dsl.pipex.com
couldnt you think of something that rhymes or easier to say then a 2 barrol name...lol..:p
The Tau is not named neither is it taggable by thought. Constant in spendour and splendid in design it pervades all things and riding in majesty it is ever charged in both positive and negative, both Yanging its Yin and Yinning its Yang.

keithhazel

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 1, 2007
The Tau is not named neither is it taggable by thought. Constant in spendour and splendid in design it pervades all things and riding in majesty it is ever charged in both positive and negative, both Yanging its Yin and Yinning its Yang.
------------------------------------------------------------------
sounds a lot better then my anargram programme...lol..mind you , you get what you pay for..and as i didnt pay anything, thats what i got in quality..lol...no offence meant..

tgame

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 6, 2007
Felixstowe
www.axst45.dsl.pipex.com
------------------------------------------------------------------
sounds a lot better then my anargram programme...lol..mind you , you get what you pay for..and as i didnt pay anything, thats what i got in quality..lol...no offence meant..
Cheeky devil! However you may like to know that I am selling rides on TauTag at five quid per five minutes!!:p

keithhazel

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 1, 2007
that sounds fare...post bike up here to me so i can get to you to give you the fiver please...:rolleyes:

keithhazel

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 1, 2007
Sorry - I'm only allowed to ply for trade within 100 yards of base. And for 5 quid read 50.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

ere up north that quote sounds like you say you stand on street corners...;)

keithhazel

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 1, 2007
looks very nice, i think i would like to try a full size bike, maybe one day if things change with my current situation and im not travelling 43 miles to get to g/f's then we may both have full size ones for pleasure riodes out, i love my Quando but its for its flexability and "fun" ride, i would like to "relax" more on a ride...but a big bike neither folds up for the boot, the train or the bus.....

musicbooks

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2007
Here are a few pics of TauTag if anyone is interested. They aren't actually much good and I shall be taking some better ones in a day or two. Daughter borrowed camera at the moment!

TauTag
Looks smashing Tony.. What a corker! I am drooling in anticipation of my very own soon (I hope)
BW
musicbooks

tgame

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 6, 2007
Felixstowe
www.axst45.dsl.pipex.com
I am drooling in anticipation of my very own soon
I'm sure it won't be long, Music, and that you'll find it well worth having waited. Meanwhile - if you would like a pic of any part of TauTag especially, or from any special angle do let me know and I'll take it and put it up on the site. What a wonderful facility digital cameras are!

tgame

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 6, 2007
Felixstowe
www.axst45.dsl.pipex.com
saddle for TauTag

I'm a bit chuffed tonight as I managed this afternoon to repair my body geometry saddle that I broke a few days ago. I used a bit of thin sheet alloy and half a dozen pop rivets, and it looks as if will work OK as I tested it out pretty thoroughly. It doesn't look as good as the Wagner saddle, but it suits me a heck of a lot better.

Advertisers