Bikkel Bike Ibee

Sunshes

Just Joined
Apr 11, 2021
Hello everyone

i just thought to start fixing my ebike..
Iam sorry that i have no more knowledge about e-bike rather than reading parts out or disassemble something in my ebike.

First, before starting iam sending greets from germany ✌✌

The battery is gone after 10years (i guess its from 2010/11)
So i get a new one from batteryempire (EBike17std) and wired it up All is fine, only problem is that i have no option to connect the new battery with the connector from the bike for the Akku indicator - so my display is showing me empty battery all the time.

whatsoever i was anoyed from the noise coming from the front wheel engine..
i took it apart (as i said iam good at that )
And found some bad bearings, i hope that are the cause for the weirdy noises when its spinning..

Can anyone help me finding a kit or a repair kit or bearings for it?
what kind of grease do i need? Inside color from the removed old grease was Red!

Cant wait to drive it again

iam thankfull for any help!
Iam so happy that a forum like this is Existing

Attachments

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Get a magnifying glass and look closely on the bearing faces, there is usually a bearing identifying number on them.
An example 6002rs, 6902rs or 6904rs. Once you have the number they are cheap to buy on ebay.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sunshes

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
I can't be 100% but it looks like the small one might read 6001rs, the pic isn't very clear when blown up. The larger one in pic 3 & 5 you have to look very carefully to see if one is marked on it, if not measure the outer, inner diameters and the thickness very carefully with a micrometre and buy one that matches exactly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sunshes

Sunshes

Just Joined
Apr 11, 2021
Get a magnifying glass and look closely on the bearing faces, there is usually a bearing identifying number on them.
An example 6002rs, 6902rs or 6904rs. Once you have the number they are cheap to buy on ebay.
I have cleaned the 2 outside bearings and found the numbers! thank you!
Do you know something about the 3 rollers?

Sunshes

Just Joined
Apr 11, 2021
Those are the rollers, not bearings. you have a Tongxin motor with a roller reduction system. They're out of production now, so no chance of getting new spares. They're very unreliable motors and they can only run with low power. If it were my bike, I'd replace the motor with an AKM100, also know as the Q100 and QQ100. You can get them from BMSBattery.com, Topbikekit.com and greenbikekit.com.

Check the width because I think there were narrow versions of the Tongxin. If you have 75mm or 85mm, then choose the AKM85.

Your controller is for sensorless motors. These small AKM motors don't always run properly sensorless, so you might have to upgrade your controller at the same time. The one you have is not very good regarding it's control system. a modern one will make your bike much better. we always recommend a sine wave KT controller, which you can also get from those places I mentioned. They have designations like S06S, T06S, etc. You need to choose an LCD to go with them and a speed sensor. The other things are optional.

Also, there's the German Pedelecs forum, where there are some very knowledgeable guys. Maybe somebody there knows where to get spare parts, thoughI wouldn't waste my time repairing it.
Thank you very much!!

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
No sorry the rollers as vfr has mentioned is form an older design.
An engineering company or small hobby engineer with lathe could machine some up.
Pedelecforum.de is very good so an answer may be froth coming from your side.

Advertisers