Blue and Green Medals

ITSPETEINIT

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 11, 2006
Mere, Wilts
Hello Russ:
I have just noticed that against my 'handle' on my latest post there has appeared a green 'dot'.
I also noticed another member had acquired a Blue one.
What is their significance?
Peter

electric.mike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 16, 2007
grimsby
peter
it looks like its an on/of line indicator place you cursor over it
mike

coops

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 18, 2007
Manchester U.K.
Yes, I not long since noticed that too Pete and puzzled me too at first; as mike said, I think its green for online, blue for offline.

It would be great if a thread could update while you're reading or posting to it though: how many times have I written a reply, only to find that 3 others have already replied, answering a query at least once already! :rolleyes:

Stuart.

Ian

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 1, 2007
Leicester LE4, UK.
The exact colours may depend on your screen, to me it looks like grey when the member is offline and turquoise when online. I think it's supposed to look like a lamp on or off.

Ian

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 1, 2007
Leicester LE4, UK.
It would be great if a thread could update while you're reading or posting to it though: how many times have I written a reply, only to find that 3 others have already replied, answering a query at least once already! :rolleyes:

Stuart.
I usually view "who's online" to see if anyone else is in the process of replying, it doesn't always work as someone who's a fast writer can start and finish while I'm still thinking.

coops

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 18, 2007
Manchester U.K.
Yes, I do that too; also pays to update the thread in another window just before posting your reply, in case another relevant post was sneaked in by a quick writer as you say! :D

On the colour thing, I guess it depends on your colour perception too :eek: still, makes my eyes the same as pete's. Quick poll? blue/green or grey/turquoise? :D ;)

Stuart.

Advertisers