Bosch intuvia odometer

Gubbins

Esteemed Pedelecer
I have just tried to check total miles covered.. held the 2 buttons down for 3 seconds the cycled through language, time etc to odometer and it is showing 5.0 m. I tried this a few months ago and it was 3800 so am a bit confused.....

damian

Pedelecer
Sep 16, 2015
Belfast
Do you not just use the 'i' button to toggle through the different displays?
Mine does clock/max speed/avg speed/trip time/range/odometer/trip distance and each is clearly labeled.

I can't see an odometer reading in configuration settings anywhere.

Gubbins

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mine does all that except odometer. If I hold down the top 2 buttons I get a setup menu which is where the odometer is along with language time set etc. I have found it before but now it just shows 5.0m. Just been out for an hour and it still shows 5.0m . Am I missing something silly?

Wander

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 8, 2013
If you have to go into set up to see the Odometer, something is up with the unit.
Probably nothing wrong with it. Bosch Intuvia units were originally set up to have to go into the setup to get the odometer readings. Later software update changed it to just the information button.

Reactions: RobF

RobF

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2012
On my 2012 Bosch Intuvia you have to go into the set-up menu to view the odometer.

I never bother, partly because I'm not interested, but also because the bike has a dongle so the odo reading won't bear much resemblance to the total mileage.

Gubbins

Esteemed Pedelecer
I think I read recently that after an update on 2013 intuvias it became visible.. Reason for looking is I am about to lower the gearing,as it is far too high for me, and was curious to see how many miles I have done on 1 chainring and cassette.
On the basis of keeping things up to date being the right thing to do,I might try the update route, but selling dealer doesnt, or at least didn't , have the equipment so will have to look around..

Artstu

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 2, 2009
Mine is now showing only 4.8 miles for some reason Phill, 620 hours use.

Artstu

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 2, 2009
No updates at all since new. I've no idea what's happened, just wanted you to know your not alone.