Bosch Kiox

stumpy150

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 9, 2015
Yorkshire
anyone seen one yet.???

Will they be available to retro fit ( would like to get ride of the Bulky Intuvia on mine ) ??

Fat Rat

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 7, 2018
UK
Next March/April time I’ve heard for a retro fit

D

Deleted member 128

Mine is on order with new bike. Apparently mine and orhers are delayed due to shortage of kiox so i wouldnt expext a retro fit anytime soon.
Hi Gubbins, have you been given any revised delivery dates for your bike and/or the Kiox?

Fat Rat

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 7, 2018
UK
No nothing as yet. It is alegedly due between the end of November to begining of December which I suppose could be anytime now..
Your a patient person
I would have give up by now

Gubbins

Esteemed Pedelecer
Your a patient person
I would have give up by now
Well, not really..
My wife has been battling with Cancer for three and a half years now but recently things have accelerated quite dramatically so although reading and comenting on these posts helps me, the actual bike delivery has been put asside.

Fat Rat

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 7, 2018
UK
Well, not really..
My wife has been battling with Cancer for three and a half years now but recently things have accelerated quite dramatically so although reading and comenting on these posts helps me, the actual bike delivery has been put asside.
To be fair you do have more important things on your mind
So I totally understand your patience

D

Deleted member 128

No nothing as yet. It is alegedly due between the end of November to begining of December which I suppose could be anytime now..
I hear that R&M bikes with Kiox aren't arriving in the UK yet. Mine is due mid December and I'm resigning myself to a delivery in January.
I've also heard that R&M are moving their factory in January though so the delay could be even longer. It will be worth the wait though..

alexa

Finding my (electric) wheels
Nov 26, 2018
anyone seen one yet.???

Will they be available to retro fit ( would like to get ride of the Bulky Intuvia on mine ) ??
I spoke to Bosch a few weeks ago, it won't be able to buy and retro fit until the end of 2019 at the earliest. Apparently they have a huge demand from suppliers

alexa

Finding my (electric) wheels
Nov 26, 2018
It's the bike fitted with kiox.
Oh, I meant that you wouldn't be able to buy the kiox by itself. Bosch just told us that they wouldn't be selling it alone until they met the demands of the manufacturers first.

I'm also looking to get a kiox for my bike, just have to wait until the end of 2019 :(

Fat Rat

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 7, 2018
UK
Bloody hell
That’s rubbish
I’m not known for my patience so they can keep it lol
Then if it’s as reliable as nyon is or was maybe best to stick with purion anyway that and it’s probably too much money perched on a mtb anyway
It did look useful thou

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
it would worry me tbh as if it goes wrong there is no stock to replace it atm.