For Sale Bosch Powerpack 500 Frame Battery, like new

Doomanic

Pedelecer
Dec 7, 2017
uk
£475 inc Shipping

Used twice, new bike forces sale. Make my gain your gain too. Perfect if you've bought, or ordered, one of the new generation of bikes that run two batteries, like the Orbea Wild FS.

I bought this battery new in November and then found a crack(or two) in my frame. As I got a great deal on a Rail in place of a warranty frame this battery is now unfortunately (for me) for sale.

Price includes shipping within the UK, Highlands and Islands might generate a small surcharge.

Attachments

Last edited:

Doomanic

Pedelecer
Dec 7, 2017
uk
Hi Stephen, sorry, I could have sworn I put a price up. £475 inc shipping within the UK.

I've edited the OP to include the price.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
a dealer report on the batts usage/health might help ;)

Reactions: Frannibus

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
how did you crack the frame was it the down tube buy the front forks?

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
lol tho thats bad tbh but i managed to destroy a pulley wheel tonight and had a 2 mile walk home :rolleyes:

Gringo

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 18, 2013
Northampton
lol tho thats bad tbh but i managed to destroy a pulley wheel tonight and had a 2 mile walk home :rolleyes:
I can better that ;) yesterday afternoon, 5 miles from home on my analog mtb the chain snapped ( my first broken chain in over 50 years of cycling ) I was closer to Halfords than home so I rang them. They only had one 11 speed chain in stock and wanted £59 for it.
I walked the 5 miles and then ordered a chain from wiggles £17 inc next day delivery :p

Reactions: artspeck

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
I can better that ;) yesterday afternoon, 5 miles from home on my analog mtb the chain snapped ( my first broken chain in over 50 years of cycling ) I was closer to Halfords than home so I rang them. They only had one 11 speed chain in stock and wanted £59 for it.
I walked the 5 miles and then ordered a chain from wiggles £17 inc next day delivery :p
my chain has broken as well ffs :rolleyes:

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
this was the last one sold on ebay so it will sell if you list it :)

Reactions: Doomanic