Brand New NCX 31.6mm Suspension Seatpost

falmouthtony

Esteemed Pedelecer
Stupidly I just bought the wrong size from Bike Discount de. Anyone want to give me what I paid for it (£50) plus a fiver towards postage before I stick it on ebay.
Cheers - Tony

Kinninvie

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 5, 2013
Teesdale,England
Its not stupid at all because I did the same thing!!
My excuse is I ordered it from the Evans cycles spec for my bike and they had it wrong.
Put mine on ebay and it went for £62.99 so £55 is a good price for someone.

selrahc1992

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 10, 2014
A small spanner in works may be that it's now 58 EUR delivered new which is 45 pounds due to weak Euro
as a complete aside - ive got an NCX seatpost on an ancient raleigh, it's the best thing ive yet found on the planet for very badly potholed english roads - i also have a brompton, with a telescopic seatpost - the upper part of which has an uncommon 26.2 mm diameter - can anyone think of any conceivable way one could convince the 27.2mm to work with it?

selrahc1992

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 10, 2014
as a complete aside - ive got an NCX seatpost on an ancient raleigh, it's the best thing ive yet found on the planet for very badly potholed english roads - i also have a brompton, with a telescopic seatpost - the upper part of which has an uncommon 26.2 mm diameter - can anyone think of any conceivable way one could convince the 27.2mm to work with it?
as luck would have it teh bottom part is 31.6mm, but a simialr NCX is off course about four times too short..

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
I notice the 27.2 can be got with 3 differing springs low, med and high. Does any one know what the spring strength is in the 31.6 as the site doesn't say.

Kinninvie

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 5, 2013
Teesdale,England
Same as the 27.2 it can be got with any of the 3 springs.
Lots of places seem to sell them without telling you which it has !
My 27.2 cost £43 delivered but I reckon if you put it on ebay at £62.99 posted as I did you should sell it ok.

Reactions: falmouthtony

falmouthtony

Esteemed Pedelecer
Stupidly I just bought the wrong size from Bike Discount de. Anyone want to give me what I paid for it (£50) plus a fiver towards postage before I stick it on ebay.
Cheers - Tony
Just found the bill. Cost me £48.40. Happy to stand the postage to a pedelec member if I can get £45 for it.
If no taker by tomorrow (Wed) at 7pm, I'll put it on ebay for a bit more.
Thanks