Cant stop smiling

Tiller 48

Just Joined
Dec 22, 2018
Hi - Started cycling 5 years ago on retirement, thought to myself why do I need an Ebike after much deliberation I thought why not and started looking. Bought myself a KTM Erace P29, and now I cant stop smiling. Bought the bike a 2015 for a bargain price (thought I would factor the price of a new battery into the deal) the bike had only done 200 miles from new and its previous owner had become ill. Any concerns about the battery were unfounded,it performs like I would expect from a new one. Would like to hear from any KTM Erace owners about their experiences. Having gorged myself on anything there is to read on Ebikes it seems that getting replacement batteries is still a problem area. The biggest recommendation seems to be Jimmy at Insat unfortunately he is not getting any younger. Lets hope someone steps in to his shoes when he retires. Just seems for the most important part of a growing past time that there are not too many definitive answers. My only problem now is when will I find the time to ride my TL1000r when good weather arrives. All the best to my fellow Pedeleccers. Colin (Tiller48)

Reactions: tommie and flecc

Jonah

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 23, 2010
EX38
I used to hire and sell ebikes and I must say the erace p was one of my favourites. Sadly the Panasonic hub motor never really caught on here and I don’t think anyone uses them anymore.