Cheap Kudos Secret Bikes - Ex Demo's

Kudoscycles

Official Trade Member
Apr 15, 2011
www.kudoscycles.com
We have available a limited number of ex-demonstrator bikes available at VERY cheap prices, all with very low mileage. They have all been put through our workshop to check and adjust operation and safety. All are in very good condition, these bikes are not new and may show some small blemishes or marks from cycle shows / exhibitions or display in our shop. These marks are slight and in most cases not easy to see without being pointed out.
Prices below include UK mainland delivery and VAT. A VAT invoice will be included with the bike upon delivery.
TEL: 01227-792-792

7x Kudos Secret (folding) - Black with 10.4 Ah battery. Price £595.00 each bike.
2x Kudos Secret (folding) - White with 10.4 Ah battery. Price £595.00 each bike.
1x Kudos Secret (folding) - White with 8 Ah battery. Price £550.00 each bike.

The following are library images, we will be happy to email actual images if required - please contact the sales team on 01227-792-792 or email us on sales@kudoscycles.com

Last edited:

Kudoscycles

Official Trade Member
Apr 15, 2011
www.kudoscycles.com
Over the next week,we will have over 100 bikes available from our ex-demo fleet including Kudos,KTM,Raleigh and Haibike.
Over half the Secrets are now sold.
Will put the full list up when they have exited our workshops.
We will send out, but prefer customers to come down,select their bike and take away cash n carry style.
KudosDave

v8DaveP

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jul 31, 2016
hertfordshire
Hi, Thanks for your reply, I was looking at a fatbike or cross Haibike, is the trekking like a cross with mudguards rack etc? I bought my first ebike a couple of weeks ago and its been an eye opener, I go out with my lad a few times a week as i'm retired so was looking at another ebike we can share.

We are both 5ft 11 would the 56cm bike be too big? also do you know the condition and mileage of the trekking Sduro.

If I wanted to see it where would it be, I live in Herts but can travel a reasonable distance.

Sorry for all the questions... I am a bit new to all this.

cheers

Dave

RobF

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2012
Dave,

Does Demo know you are selling his demos?

Or put it another way, do you have Demo's permission to sell them?

Kudoscycles

Official Trade Member
Apr 15, 2011
www.kudoscycles.com
Hi, Thanks for your reply, I was looking at a fatbike or cross Haibike, is the trekking like a cross with mudguards rack etc? I bought my first ebike a couple of weeks ago and its been an eye opener, I go out with my lad a few times a week as i'm retired so was looking at another ebike we can share.

We are both 5ft 11 would the 56cm bike be too big? also do you know the condition and mileage of the trekking Sduro.

If I wanted to see it where would it be, I live in Herts but can travel a reasonable distance.

Sorry for all the questions... I am a bit new to all this.

cheers

Dave
Dave meet Dave..you will learn that there are a lot of Daves on Pedelecs.
If you don't mind a bit of travelling we have just bought back all the bikes from our London dealer,so we have 100 bikes that are all ex-demo,some more demo than others.
If you fancy a trip to the coast at Whitstable,we can show all the ex-demo bikes we have available...including Kudos,KTM,Haibike and Raleigh....a nice day out..I will treat you to lunch,ice cream at Macaris,hehe.
Seriously,we have 700 bikes in stock for a deal.
KudosDave

v8DaveP

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jul 31, 2016
hertfordshire
Hi Dave,
Thanks for you kind offer, I have a look through you list of ex demo bike when you post it up and if anything takes my eye I can pop down to have a look if that's ok with you?