child seat on Ezee Sprint 7?

zammo

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jan 18, 2007
Hello All,

A quick question about child seats. Has anyone fitted a child seat to an Ezee Sprint 7? If so, is there anything I should be aware of when choosing the seat?

I've noticed the Bobike Junior, which looks tidy and promising as it's not too big and bulky. I'd be carrying my daughter to school and it is a short journey of less than 2 miles.

- BOBIKE Junior - AMBA Marketing (UK) Limited. Your source for quality cycling products.

I can't get a good enough picture of the Bobike Junior fittings to work out whether it'd fit the Sprint. Does anyone have experience of this seat?

Leonardo

Pedelecer
Dec 5, 2006
www.jobike.it
I have it on my Giant Twist.

The only way to fit it was with the ATB adapter, and also in that way it was a challenge, due to the very little spaces near the battery.

Have a look at the GMG seats as well: they go on the racks and are easy to put on and off.

If you have questions I can try to answer. This is the dedicated thread in our Italian forum.

edit:

Looking at the photo of your bicycle, I'm afraid that the Bobike cannot work on it, due to the size of the battery. There should be no problems with the GMG. You can find it on eBay (I don't know if it allowed to post an eBay address on this forum, I can give you the one of the Dutch store where I bought my Bobike in pm if you want).

Last edited:

zammo

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jan 18, 2007
thanks for the advice on the Bobike Junior Leonardo, I've had a look at CMG and it looks good. Will try to hunt one down on eBay.