Chinese Manufacturer Kocass Ebikes Can Do OEM 10pcs

KocassEbikes

Just Joined
Apr 16, 2018
newyork

From 2010 to 2012, we focus on the development and design of electric bike.
2012, we set up Kocass to participate in the development and manufacture of ebike.
Kocass products have high quality, high experience characteristics, high innovation and low adverse rate. By the end of 2017, there have been more than 50 thousands sales of electric bike in the world, which has won the praise and trust of the customers.
Now, we have more than 20 designers and developers, more than 50 business teams, and 200 workers in the factory.
OEM ODM provides services to our global partners | ebikes, welcomed the cooperation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Woosh

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Welcome to the forum Kada.

I have to tell you that the forum rules prohibit trades enrolling as ordinary members and promoting their business here.
I think we should make an exception here, for Kada is not your average Chinese rep. He has a lot to offer if you let him join us. He is young, talented and very knowledgeable.

• Informative
Reactions: EddiePJ and flecc

KocassEbikes

Just Joined
Apr 16, 2018
newyork
Welcome to the forum Kada.

I have to tell you that the forum rules prohibit trades enrolling as ordinary members and promoting their business here.
I think we should make an exception here, for Kada is not your average Chinese rep. He has a lot to offer if you let him join us. He is young, talented and very knowledgeable.
Thank you for your recognition.
If I break the rule, i can delete the post.

Reactions: Woosh

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
kada,

I'd like to ask you a question.
I assume that Chinese manufacturers make faster progress than Americans and Europeans.
They will catch up with their main competitors very soon.
How soon do you think we'll get to see proper electric MTBs?

KocassEbikes

Just Joined
Apr 16, 2018
newyork
kada,

I'd like to ask you a question.
I assume that Chinese manufacturers make faster progress than Americans and Europeans.
They will catch up with their main competitors very soon.
How soon do you think we'll get to see proper electric MTBs?
Tony,
I think it should be within five years,i mean for middle level MTB's. because now Europe has started anti-dumping. The reason they do this is related to the rise of the Chinese factory have more and more high technology. like 8fun motor. but not only for motor but also about the fream and accessories factorie became more professional management. Now many chinese factory we focus on develop new products to open the market, we start to make our brand now. we also can open online shop in Amazon, It's very easy to open a oversea market, like UK and USA. World is became more and more open. and the express is more and more fast. not like before always reduce the profits to maintain market.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Now many chinese factory we focus on develop new products to open the market, we start to make our brand now. we also can open online shop in Amazon, It's very easy to open a oversea market, like UK and USA.
I think you put the fear into the heart of many importers with talk of setting up shops on amazon and ebay. Many have done so already!
Just imagine ordering your bike bespoke made directly from the factory!

• Informative
Reactions: flecc

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
I think you put the fear into the heart of many importers with talk of setting up shops on amazon and ebay. Many have done so already!
Just imagine ordering your bike bespoke made directly from the factory!
I completely agree with Woosh and Kada. It’s because Chinese development and design is becoming so good that the EBMA are panicking and are bringing this ridiculous anti dumping action. Shame about the need still to copy the likes of Tern though or was it the other way around? It’s great when we see genuinely new designs
coming from China. Let’s keep our fingers crossed that we will be able to continue to work with these guys.

It’s a shame that the fight with the EBMA is being left to just a few Chinese importers to run and finance. Some of us are working hard on your behalf Kada!

On a less positive note, Kada you should contact the owners of this forum and request an invoice for the use of thier facility. The Pedelecs Forum is a business, the owners spend a lot of time and money making sure it’s easily accessible and a great place to find information on all things ebike related. They need regular income to keep it going.

All the best and good luck! David

Last edited:
  • Agree
  • Informative
Reactions: EddiePJ and Woosh

HelenJ

Administrator
Staff member
May 19, 2011
Thank you David.

Kada - please note our terms and conditions:
http://www.pedelecs.co.uk/forum/pages/pedelecs-forum-rules/

To be fair to all who are paying to support this forum with a nominal monthly fee (to be a trade member) I have to ask that the same rules are applied to everyone please.

Please PM me for details on trade membership if you wish to continue posting on this basis.

Thanks
Helen

• Agree
Reactions: Wisper Bikes

KocassEbikes

Just Joined
Apr 16, 2018
newyork
Thank you David.

Kada - please note our terms and conditions:
http://www.pedelecs.co.uk/forum/pages/pedelecs-forum-rules/

To be fair to all who are paying to support this forum with a nominal monthly fee (to be a trade member) I have to ask that the same rules are applied to everyone please.

Please PM me for details on trade membership if you wish to continue posting on this basis.

Thanks
Helen
I'm so sorry, I didn't read your rules before i post.

I will contact you Helen.