Colour display tsdz2

Gavin

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 11, 2020
Yes the colour display the 2020 model details are scarce , just got to wait for it to arrive China to Germany to uk
Very nice- 52v?

So did you interpret it as having already had a firmware upgrade or was I just dreaming?!

Andy Vickers

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jun 28, 2020
Bit of luck stumbling across this as I've been looking for a seller with 850c or SW102 from the off.
The only choice seemed two US based sellers coming in at $500 but both want another $100 for UK delivery.
This seems to good to be true

Im hoping to pair a small Sanyo bottle battery but am a bit baffled as to which connectors as I read the 2020 TSdz2 has changed male/female.

Any clues? to avoid soldering

Attachments

peter.c

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 24, 2018
thurrock essex
Told the 2020 version has new plugs , yes it comes programmed to the options selected :)
Waiting to see just bought one to try
The 102 option might even be plug and play soon , the seller is active on the endless sphere thread

Reactions: Pedant peddler

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
If the connectors are new and still Julet then they might be using the v.2 round connector which is about 3 or 4mm longer. Or one of the other Julet shapes/types available.

Andy Vickers

Jun 28, 2020
Can you recommend the best plugs for the battery. I assume I'm meant to choose from the descending list. It's the Unit Pack Power shop on Aliexpress.

ie small Anderson
- xt90

All this is a long way from looking after my Mums old Powabyke

Pedant peddler

Pedelecer
Jun 1, 2020
Can you recommend the best plugs for the battery. I assume I'm meant to choose from the descending list. It's the Unit Pack Power shop on Aliexpress.

ie small Anderson
- xt90

All this is a long way from looking after my Mums old Powabyke
My recently received (PSWpower) TSDZ2 came with bullets on the motor. The safest bet is to confirm with whichever seller you're planning to buy from. I've since swapped to XT60 as bullets are horrible(IMO).

Andy Vickers

Jun 28, 2020
Ups tracking number received :) hate waiting :(
Brakes done 203mm front and rear, template for mounting brackets ready
Not stripped the bb out yet , taken out for a ride human pedal power only :eek::rolleyes:
I've ordered too.

My 2009 GT Avalanche really needs a service as the brake pads have nearly gone and the front wheels needs straightening. So I'm going to ask em to do the BB for me at the same time

peter.c

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 24, 2018
thurrock essex
Just Clarks m2 hydraulic on this build with ceramic pads its a cheaper option a previous fat bike buildIMG_20200603_161429.jpg
Found out early on 160mm disc got hot

peter.c

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 24, 2018
thurrock essex
Yes the new build is another fat bike, but off to a much lighter start, i can lift this one the total weight is about the same as the last ones wheels , ali frame and tru axels tubeless tyres and more amps

Reactions: Gavin

Andy Vickers

Jun 28, 2020
Hi. Have you had any more info?
Mines showing as been in Germany on 8th July.
Need to start prepping my bike.
Battery has been despatched.
Soldering iron on its way too.

peter.c

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 24, 2018
thurrock essex
Asked for an update today its a special order [fat bike] can take 20 days from order ,also longer because i chose to let them pay duty and customs
Started the build brake upgrade completed- battery bracket under way -custom fillet plate ideas brewing .First time in a while no electric bike to ride:mad: have the kit but will not overpay for a bike
One false start with a voodoo canzo now resold battery and triangle problems

Reactions: Andy Vickers