Confusion on display selection

oguzhaniksat

Just Joined
Aug 6, 2020
Hello everyone,
I am the newbie and my display is broken. My bike is Batavus Lucca E-go (24v)
It is still going and I feel assistance still helping my pedaling. I saw lots of different display which are branded or universal ones. I could not decide on what should I go? Can I use any 24v one basically or should consider some important things?

Also addition to that I could need second battery or upgrade of the current one. Due to I am student and earning money with UberEats, sometime my range is not enough for me and I have to go without electric last hours of my day. (It is exhausting returning after the trips)

Thank you in advance for your help!!

Have a nice day to everyone

oguzhaniksat

Just Joined
Aug 6, 2020
With yellow band is a connector. It is coming from inside of the wheel.
Another is coming from the display.
Also, I opened the display and it looks like it.

There is 5 pin. I guess I need a display with a female(I hope right term for it) connection

Sorry for the late answer :( I had a busy working week

Attachments

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
It looks digital to me rather than analogue. That would make it more complicated because digital ones send instructions to the controller that the controller has to be able to understand. Are there any markings on the other side of the board where the mauve and blue wires attach?

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
Send an email to or call this shop in Holland. There's a good chance that they'll be able to help you. I would guess that the later Batavus or other ones would work if any are 24v, which I think the one with 24 in the title probably is. They might know for definite.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
The Holland bike shop is a good shout and have browsed them before for items.