Connector for Battery

johneb

Pedelecer
Aug 3, 2013
I need a connector (output to controller/motor) for my battery and would appreciate advice on what connector I need (i.e. the description I should use to locate one on the web). If anyone could also recommend a good place to source one, I'd be very grateful

Attachments

D

Deleted member 4366

You can normally buy a connector for that because they only come with the bike. It's possible that you might be able to get one as a spare part from a brand that uaes that type of battery, but it relies on the weight of the battery standing on it to keep it in.

A better option would be to remove the bottom piece of the battery case and disassemble the inside of the connector, then run the two wires out through the slots in the bottom to add your own connector. Don't forget to seitch off with the key-switch if you don't want a lot of sparks.

Reactions: johneb

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011
is it a 36V 10AH battery? if it is, then woosh may have the connector you want, email Andy there.

D

Deleted member 4366

The connector is the same whether it's 24v, 36v or 48v.

D

Deleted member 4366

he may need to canibalize a new controller box which has the right cutout for the connector. Woosh have this style of battery for the Gale and Santana, they carry spare controller boxes.
?????????

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011
I mean this piece of plastic:

Advertisers