converting carrera vulcan

Stu33

Pedelecer
Oct 11, 2014
Hey,
I`m converting a carrera vulcan 20" frame 27.5 wheels, the ebike back wheel fitted in easily into the dropouts, however when I tighten the wheel with the nuts, it almost wont move,if i loosen the nuts the wheel becomes free and rotates again...... any ideas please? I had one washer on the inside of the chainring side of the wheel,i also tried it with zero washers on the insides, no differance,

Stu

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
Only you can see what's touching. Could be anything. You haven't given us anything to go on. Which kit/motor? Which wheel?

Some photos would help.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Clear pics are best from 2 or 3 views so we can see, it is impossible otherwise by just a description but it does sound like and in correct spacing issue as when you tighten the axle nuts something is binding.
Front or rear hub ?

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Post can't be deleted because posts have been made in offering help, if this was to happen we wouldn't bother trying to hep at all.

To satisfy our curiosity, it would be nice to know what the issue was as we have replied to the thread and a conclusion in letting us know would be the polite way to end the discussion.

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
please delete this post i fixed it
You should tell us what was the problem. People gave their time and effort to help you. Other people might have the same problem, and it's really frustrating when you find a forum thread, where somebody had the same thing, but no cause or solution was shown.

• Agree
Reactions: Nealh