For Sale Cube Kathmandu Hybrid Pro 500 electric bike for sale.

Phil Dryden

Pedelecer
Jun 20, 2018
Leicester
Phil Dryden submitted a new listing:

Cube Kathmandu Hybrid Pro 500 electric bike for sale. - Cube Kathmandu Hybrid Pro 500 electric bike for sale.

Selling my Cube Kathmandu reluctantly, as persistent back trouble is making cycling difficult. Bosch Performance CX motor performs faultlessly. Size 50cm - I’m 6 feet tall, and it fits perfectly. Cost £2200 new. Asking £1200. This includes TWO Powerpack 500 batteries in excellent condition, each of which is good for a minimum of 50+ miles on Eco/Tour (100kg rider), a brand new spare pair of Marathon Plus tyres, and a Magnum Plus D lock with frame mount. A great bike, never...
Learn more about this listing...

Aerotec

Finding my (electric) wheels
Feb 7, 2020
Hi Phil, new to this forum and can't view the attachments. Are you able to email me more pics and spec? I'm new to looking at electric bikes but guess it would be good to know motor gen and is it possible to view battery charge cycles? Thanks, Richard

Warwick

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 24, 2015
Warwick
Thanks Phil. The bike is a tribute to its former owner, Phil. It is absolutely immaculate and looks like it's only done 26 miles, let alone 2,600! I'm looking forward to some better weather, so I can put it through its paces. There's a nice ride to Stratford-upon-Avon I have in mind.

I hope the back issues are sorted Phil, so you can get back in the saddle some time in the future.

Phil Dryden

Pedelecer
Jun 20, 2018
Leicester
Thanks for your good wishes, Andy. Pleased you are happy with the bike. Lump in the throat when I see the space in the garage!