Cycling again after many years

Iangee

Just Joined
Dec 15, 2018
I have just got back into cycling. I am now retired and a full time carer of my arthritic wife. I am endeavouring to get fitter. Her range on her mobility scooter was more than mine walking. We have a campervan and tour in the same. I needed transport for when we are parked up and decided a folder ebike could be the solution!
I bought a Carlton Fuse thinking it might solve the issue. It has and more.
Losing weight, no longer diabetic, and happy to go to the shops always returning with a smile. I believed the bike would be a practical answer but did not expect it to be such FUN.
Just brilliant!
Ian from Chesterfield

Benjahmin

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 10, 2014
West Wales
Hi Ian and welcome to the world of the ebike grin:).
I think it's the thing that the lycra brigade resent the most, 'cos, apparently, it ain't cycling unless you're grimacing and red faced!

Fat Rat

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 7, 2018
UK
Hi
Welcome to the site
Glad your enjoying the steed

Robbieg

Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2016
Burton on trent
I have just got back into cycling. I am now retired and a full time carer of my arthritic wife. I am endeavouring to get fitter. Her range on her mobility scooter was more than mine walking. We have a campervan and tour in the same. I needed transport for when we are parked up and decided a folder ebike could be the solution!
I bought a Carlton Fuse thinking it might solve the issue. It has and more.
Losing weight, no longer diabetic, and happy to go to the shops always returning with a smile. I believed the bike would be a practical answer but did not expect it to be such FUN.
Just brilliant!
Ian from Chesterfield
Welcome Ian, great that you have discovered the benefits of ebiking both physically and general enjoyment. More and more are discovering how much better they are than conventional bikes for the majority.