Cycling Electric magazine

mark sutton

Pedelecer
Apr 25, 2016
Hi All,

Been a while since I posted on here, but thought it worth circling back on the Cycling Electric Magazine project - it's now on shelves in WH Smith, supermarkets, newsagents etc. Coronavirus did its very best to cancel the product entirely, but it's now out there: https://shop.cyclist.co.uk/collections/coffee/products/cycling-electric

I hope it is useful and an enjoyable read to some of you. Over 50 bike reviews in there if you're looking too.

Last edited:

Gavin

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 11, 2020
Hi All,

Been a while since I posted on here, but thought it worth circling back on the Cycling Electric Magazine project - it's now on shelves in WH SMith, supermakrets, newsagents etc. Coronavirus did its very best to cancel the product entirely, but it's now out there https://shop.cyclist.co.uk/collections/coffee/products/cycling-electric

I hope it is useful and an enjoyable read to some of you. Over 50 bike reviews in there if you're looking too.

Perfect timing in the current bike boom. Best of luck with it....

• Agree
Reactions: TedG and flecc

mark sutton

Pedelecer
Apr 25, 2016
Thank you Joe, Gavin. Am still in the nerves stage about how it will be received, nonetheless, very nice to finally see an educational print product on e-bikes on the shelves of high street stores.

Gavin

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 11, 2020
Thank you Joe, Gavin. Am still in the nerves stage about how it will be received, nonetheless, very nice to finally see an educational print product on e-bikes on the shelves of high street stores.
Did you approach Halfords to see if they'd sell it in their bike departments?

mark sutton

Pedelecer
Apr 25, 2016
Did you approach Halfords to see if they'd sell it in their bike departments?
There are discussions with a big national retailer or two underway for issue two, so let's hope so. I had hoped to see it in some independent e-bike retailers too, but it's a little complicated to make these things happen sometimes.

Reactions: Gavin