Delta Batri Bike

wheeliepete

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 28, 2016
Devon
I doubt your grips are glued on, but they can feel like they are! Push a thin screwdriver between the grip and the bar as far in as you can, then squirt some WD40 in the gap. Work the screwdriver round the grip and twist, it should then free off.

Andy-Mat

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 26, 2018
I thought £49 sounded reasonable too, but the lowest price I can find it is £135.
Amazon has lots of cheaper ones, but who knows if they are any good?
Its not easy, but what I have done is ask an ebay seller (on ebay email, not normal email!), if it is a true GPS or ONLY GSM.
Sometimes they say only GSM, sometimes they say it is true GPS! The important bit is that there is now a record on ebay email of your question and their reply.
Then I buy ONLY using PayPal, nothing else!! Ifyou have no PayPal, then join!
If I find out after I receive it that it is not GPS when it arrives, then I tell them that they need to take it back or I will give them a really bad reputation on ebay, AFTER I make a formal complaint to ebay!!
Never use swear words, that will work against you....Polite but exact!
They cannot send me the money back fast enough! They also tell me that I can keep the (useless) unit.....
Its a waste of time, but it keeps you money safe...
If you have questions, just ask me, I will do my best for you....
regards
Andy

Jimo

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2018
Fakenham, Norfolk
WPete, my grips are OEM and have sealed ends that I’d rather not destroy,
I’ll have to pass on this product I’m afraid.

Jim,

Andy-Mat

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 26, 2018
Andy, - usb cable up the saddle post? From/to?

Jim
Aound the outside, but I will one day "drill a hole" to bring it up through the middle!!
My ebike has a USB socket! Very useful!! Not all have them, but one could "add" one....
regards

Andy

Jimo

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2018
Fakenham, Norfolk
Andy, - “already has a usb socket” My mind boggles! You’re the boss.

Jim -

in Fakenham, Norfolk

Andy-Mat

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 26, 2018
Andy, - “already has a usb socket” My mind boggles! You’re the boss.

Jim -

in Fakenham, Norfolk
Good one!! You made me laugh out loud!!
This looks like the one I have:-
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bafang-E-Bike-USB-Handyladegerat-Ladegerat-36V-48V-72V-100V-auf-5V-2A-Fahrrad/113375292590?hash=item1a65b1acae:g:LWcAAOSw1tNbwcEd:rk:1:pf:0

I found others on German ebay with a front light with an integrated 1 amp USB for most e-bikes....
https://www.ebay.de/itm/LED-Fahrradlampe-40-Lux-6-36V-fur-E-Bike-USB-5V-1-0A-Nomand-Spannings-XE-Bike/163379726989?epid=1175067108&hash=item260a30ca8d:g:NS4AAOSwxxdZZ0Ka:rk:8:pf:0

regards
Andy

Jimo

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2018
Fakenham, Norfolk
Andy, That looks interesting, may have to investigate further, so wires run all over your bike -from back to front h/bars? Hmmm.

Jim

Andy-Mat

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 26, 2018
Andy, That looks interesting, may have to investigate further, so wires run all over your bike -from back to front h/bars? Hmmm.

Jim
All neatly placed in black flexible conduit by the bike manufacturer, and held with tie wraps under the frame! White bike frame! It looks good and is easy to maintain!
Regards
Andy

Jimo

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2018
Fakenham, Norfolk
Might be difficult to achieve the same effect on the swan like frame of the Quartz, then of course one has types of low life to contend with.

Jim

Jimo

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2018
Fakenham, Norfolk
Catseye VELO wireless Computer (just received) no good for Quartz folding bike - distance between h/bar readout mount and wheel too great - said 27” max distance, comes to center of tire / top of fork on 20” wheel! leaving no room to mount magnet on spokes.

NEXT?

Jim

Last edited: