DIY Inergy Kodiak Solar Generator

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

Wood142

Just Joined
Dec 6, 2021
Hi, thanks for the video. I love this kind of stuff. I recently tried to build a similar generator myself. Only then I realized that it is too complicated for me (
That is another story. I had already accepted that I would have to buy one, but I did not know which one. Found a couple of interesting options, if anyone is interested, I can send you the link. I also wanted to install an energy controller - https://getassist.net/five-best-solar-charge-controllers/. This article lists the top controllers. I'm thinking of buying one, for the recently purchased panels.
In general, is it worth doing this or not?

benstorey

Just Joined
Jul 6, 2022
Hi, thanks for the video. I love this kind of stuff. I recently tried to build a similar generator myself. Only then I realized that it is too complicated for me (
That is another story. I had already accepted that I would have to buy one, but I did not know which one. Found a couple of interesting options, if anyone is interested, I can send you the link. I also wanted to install an energy controller -. This article lists the top controllers. I'm thinking of buying one, for the recently purchased panels.
This is a great option for those who constantly use solar electricity.

benstorey

Just Joined
Jul 6, 2022
That is another story. I had already accepted that I would have to buy one, but I did not know which one. Found a couple of interesting options, if anyone is interested, I can send you the link. I also wanted to install an energy controller. This article lists the top controllers. I'm thinking of buying one, for the recently purchased panels.
I wrote to you in a private message. Please reply, please.

Advertisers