DOES ANYONE HAVE BOASCH GEN 4 MOTOR? SPARES OR REPAIR?

djmeeg

Just Joined
Nov 29, 2021
HI, Everyone. I was having problems with my bike motor mounts and the motor moving around. I decided to take the motor out and inspect the mounts. Unfortunately, the threads are damaged. As the motor unit itself is fine and its just the casing that is damaged I wondered if anyone had a Bosch Gen 4 motor they would sell. Ideally, a bust one as all I need is the casing. Ive asked around a few places but they want too much money just for the casing. so thought i would put a message out thanks, everyone.

GLJoe

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 21, 2017
UK
HI, Everyone. I was having problems with my bike motor mounts and the motor moving around. I decided to take the motor out and inspect the mounts. Unfortunately, the threads are damaged. As the motor unit itself is fine and its just the casing that is damaged I wondered if anyone had a Bosch Gen 4 motor they would sell. Ideally, a bust one as all I need is the casing. Ive asked around a few places but they want too much money just for the casing. so thought i would put a message out thanks, everyone.

Do a search for 'the bearing man' to see if he can help.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

Advertisers