dream

tgame

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 6, 2007
Felixstowe
www.axst45.dsl.pipex.com
I had the oddest dream last night that I must share with you lot. Perhaps we may even have a resident Freud to analyse it!

I was in a laboratory with a dozen scientists. They were the genuine article, real egg head boffins in smart suits and immaculate white lab coats. They were gathered round a socking great battery about 6 feet cube. "This battery obviously contains a great deal of electricity," they explained to me in words of one syllable, "and we have made it to a very flexible design so that its shape can be changed." They loaded this thing onto a forklift trolley and away we went through labs full of other busy inventors until we came to a room with an immense hydraulic press. "Now," I was told "we are going to squeeze the battery and make it suitable for a leccy bike." In it went and buttons were pressed and the great ram came slowly down. After a while it was sent up again and the doors were flung open. The battery was now a foot high - but alas 12 feet square! There was much chatter among the scientists and eventually one of them said that pressure would have to be applied all round thus making a sphere. At which point unfortunately I woke up. I really badly wanted to know what happened with the spherical pressure and felt quite cheated. Perhaps some of you can enlighten me.

Footie

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 16, 2007
Cornwall. PL27
I’m no Freud but ….

It would seem to me, that your subconscious is deeply disturbed with state of modern battery technology and even the experts (in yours and everyone else’s eyes) are unable, even when resorting to extreme measures, to resolve the problems.

Or it could mean you should lay off the cheese before you go to bed :)

musicbooks

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2007
I had the oddest dream last night that I must share with you lot. Perhaps we may even have a resident Freud to analyse it!

I was in a laboratory with a dozen scientists. They were the genuine article, real egg head boffins in smart suits and immaculate white lab coats. They were gathered round a socking great battery about 6 feet cube. "This battery obviously contains a great deal of electricity," they explained to me in words of one syllable, "and we have made it to a very flexible design so that its shape can be changed." They loaded this thing onto a forklift trolley and away we went through labs full of other busy inventors until we came to a room with an immense hydraulic press. "Now," I was told "we are going to squeeze the battery and make it suitable for a leccy bike." In it went and buttons were pressed and the great ram came slowly down. After a while it was sent up again and the doors were flung open. The battery was now a foot high - but alas 12 feet square! There was much chatter among the scientists and eventually one of them said that pressure would have to be applied all round thus making a sphere. At which point unfortunately I woke up. I really badly wanted to know what happened with the spherical pressure and felt quite cheated. Perhaps some of you can enlighten me.
I could recount you a couple of my favourite dreams but I'd probably be banned from the forum!
BW
musicbooks

Advertisers