Drestricting my ancheer ebike with KEY-DIS lcd?

Sarahz

Just Joined
Jan 4, 2018
France
Hellow I have an ebike with this controller(KD26EN) photo: https://www.noelshack.com/2018-01-4-1515062412-img-20180102-201340.jpg
The wire are standars and there is 5 wires for the display
Do you know if the kt lcd5 will be compatible? if not
Which lcd display is compatible ?I have the Key-dis( with no display just few button to choose the power assist)
Here the Key-Dis lcd product:http://www.key-display.com/list/?53_1.html
But I don know which can fit with my controller
ps: I am a not an eglish native speaker so sorry for the mistakes

D

Deleted member 4366

Please show a photo of the display you already have. We might be able to help with derestriction.

The answer to your question about using the KT display is probably no.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
The only compatible lcd will be a ' Key Display lcd model' show us the version/model number you have.
Looking at the product webpage all the lcd's say they have various parameter settings so might be possible to make adjustments , you might be able to upgrade to a lcd if you have 5 wires.
Can you supply a link for the manual ?

Last edited:

Sarahz

Just Joined
Jan 4, 2018
France
I just contacted the producter for Key disp : they said to me my controller will never work with any lcd because it has analogic comunication while lcd has UART so you need to change the controller I would rather go with kt controller with lcd 5 because they are cheaper and there is a lot of tutorials, at least if someone who has an ancheer ebike and search how to add the lcd display he will find this post

highbids

Just Joined
Oct 27, 2020
I just contacted the producter for Key disp : they said to me my controller will never work with any lcd because it has analogic comunication while lcd has UART so you need to change the controller I would rather go with kt controller with lcd 5 because they are cheaper and there is a lot of tutorials, at least if someone who has an ancheer ebike and search how to add the lcd display he will find this post
Did you find a lcd display i've got a bike just like your's and need a display any links you can share to buy one.

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
There are analogue control panels that only work with analogue controllers and digital control panels that only work with digital controllers. Most analogue control panels work the same, so are interchangeable, but digital ones have to use the same comms protocols as the controller and they need to be programmed with the same instructions as each other.

Before anything, you need to determine which type you have. The connector often gives a clue, so show us the pins,

Advertisers