E-bikes direct info

Lux87

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jun 15, 2017
London
Ho guys!

Thanks to your help I'm going to buy the Oxigen s-cross from e-bikesdirect. Do any of you have had any previous experiences with them?

Thanks

Andy Bluenoes

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 31, 2016
uk
Last year I bought a Greenedge CS2 from them, and had no issues. Would recommend them. I am actually sitting at home today waiting delivery of the scross mtb from e-bikes direct....hopefully update on that later on

Lux87

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jun 15, 2017
London
Cool thanks, was curious just because I've contacted them asking for information and they replied with a discounted offer, which was a good surprise! But the payment method was not through the website but directly through PayPal. But I guess that there's no difference?

Andy Bluenoes

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 31, 2016
uk
Cool thanks, was curious just because I've contacted them asking for information and they replied with a discounted offer, which was a good surprise! But the payment method was not through the website but directly through PayPal. But I guess that there's no difference?
Ive got mine via the C2W scheme, so didnt get any offers...they lose a bit of profit doing it via C2W so didnt expect any discount...
I would do the paypal offer if I didnt have C2W

D

Deleted member 4366

They're a good company to deal with. The bike should come more or less fully assembled in a very big box. Keep the box. If anything goes wrong, they have a returns service using the box.

Gaz

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 14, 2016
Eastbourne
They're not far from me and were the first place I went to test ride some bikes. The chap I dealt with was very helpful, patient and let me ride all the bikes I was interested in trying. I'd have had no hesitation in buying from them, but the Whyte I now have turned up just before I took the leap.

Gaz

fatwomble

Pedelecer
Apr 1, 2017
Southampton / Winchester
Another thumbs up from me, bought a bike for Mrs FW from then via Tesco (so she could claim the club points). Really quick delivery, bike was absolutely fine other than a wonky stem badge.