ebike battery back packs

Barrio Barranco

Pedelecer
Nov 24, 2018
Interesting! Cheers Soundwave....wonder if they do one that holds 2 lol....time to break out the BOB trailer and load it up with batteries for touring!!

Barrio Barranco

Pedelecer
Nov 24, 2018
Mega bucks....Bet I could modify my existing DHB pack...Plastic chopping board shaped to fit whole back panel put inside the bladder pouch area, and a custom central section to hold the battery in place from a neoprene sleeve/leg off a wetsuit or something made from plastic to protect the battery from knocks. For bikepacking a larger bag with the same style insert but pack all bulky items of light clothing around it to keep the weight down.
In all honesty could someone not have filled the frame void I have with a much larger custom shaped triangular battery(1000wh) to take up this wasted space that is no use whatsoever for frame bags or a water bottle!!??

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
the xlc one is not that bad at 115 quid but i know what you mean diy but id not want any more waight on the bike as it is so a back pack is the best option imo.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
you could use this and run both batts at the same time one on frame and one in back pack.
1553464333262.png
there 90 euro tho

Related Articles

Advertisers