EBike Café Weymouth

egroover

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 12, 2016
UK
Hi all,
Was wandering around Weymouth Quayside with the kids yesterday, and was stopped in my tracks, wow ebike cafe!
Haven't got any details but look forward to visiting when open

Attachments

Raboa

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 12, 2014
Hi, I wonder if they will let you charge your battery using your own charger for a fee.

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
Hi, I wonder if they will let you charge your battery using your own charger for a fee.
Fee????

Don't give them any ideas. Charging £5 for a cup of coffee is going to be bad enough while you would use electricity at the rate of about 1.5p per hour to charge your battery. They don't normally charge you for the electricity to power the lights while you sit there sipping your latte do they? Lighting would cost about 7p per hour.

Thinking about it though. they couldn't put a socket under the table to charge your battery because of H&S, so it would have to be outside, in which case somebody might nick it. They'd have to provide secure lockers outside, each with it's own mains socket.

RetiredAndRolling

Pedelecer
Mar 30, 2019
RG24
Is this the building that used to be Sharkys kids play centre? Not good for passing ebike trade but I will give it a go next time I visit. Thanks for the alert.