Ebikes shops in derbyshire area ?

Elecman

Pedelecer
Sep 23, 2012
Hi, looking to go out and try some ebikes so I have an idea what sort of range there is and the differences between them to ride.
I live in Derbyshire, can anyone recommend places near to me that I can go and try some bikes ?

I am looking up to £1K but am flexible depending on what I find on a test ride - ie. I would rather spend a little more and get what I want rather than trying to save a couple of hundred pounds and regretting it !

I have looked through so many specs of kits and bikes I think I'm more confused than ever about what would be suitable and I feel the only way to really get a grip on this is to try some bikes out to see what will suit me on a day to day basis.

Kudoscycles

Official Trade Member
Apr 15, 2011
www.kudoscycles.com
Hi,Leek Cycle Solutions-Kevin is very knowledgeable. Full contact details on our website. Kevin sells Raleigh and Kudos,he has sold a number of Kudos Tornado bikes which are particularly suitable in your hilly area and priced about your budget. If you are tall the Kudos Typhoon 29er will be released in about 2 weeks,effectively a big mans Tornado.
Leek is near Stoke on Trent.
Kudosdave

mijak

Pedelecer
Jan 17, 2014
ilkeston, Derbyshire.
Granby Motors a motorcycle dealer here in Ilkeston stocks 3 different e-bike models, its where I got mine from, Mike.

D

Deleted member 4366

50Cycles should have a fair range in Loughborough.

Derbyshire is a big place. Where exactly are you?

Elecman

Pedelecer
Sep 23, 2012
Thanks for the replies everyone.
Im near to a place called Matlock.
Buxton is not to too far for me or Leek so I can definitely check those places out.

D

Deleted member 4366

You'll find Juicy very accommodating. You'll probably come away from there with a bike.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
You'll find Juicy very accommodating. You'll probably come away from there with a bike.
I understand they use Eco Republic at Buxton as reported above for personal customer contact, as they had no facilities at their own address. Hence the full range there. I haven't seen anything to the contrary since.

Elecman

Pedelecer
Sep 23, 2012
You'll find Juicy very accommodating.
Sounds a bit saucy !

Again thanks for the replies everyone !

Artstu

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 2, 2009
That's shown as trade only Arstu. Retail customers are asked to go to Eco Republic.
I've visited their trade shop myself. IMO the best place to view a Juicy bike.
Our busy trade centre is normally building bikes and preparing orders that are sent out all over the country to our Customers and Retail Partners. Normally open only to the trade, we open our doors to everyone on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. Come and have a try on any of our range. Occasionally we have ex-demo / aged stock / marked or returned bikes available at special prices. We do not publish these special offer bikes on our website, but you are welcome to call in and have a rummage. Come and find a bargain!

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
I've visited their trade shop myself. IMO the best place to view a Juicy bike.
I see that's on certain days only. I was going by what Bob Wales himself posted in this site when he advised people to go to Eco Republic if they wanted face to face contact. It seems that's partially changed now.

Elecman

Pedelecer
Sep 23, 2012
I have checked out their site and they have Eco Republic as their main centre which isn't too far from me at all, so I will try and check them out next week. The sport looks a good bike.

Reactions: JuicyBike

JuicyBike

Trade Member
Jan 26, 2009
Derbyshire
Eco Republic is open everyday of the week and can get quite busy being in the centre of a popular tourist town's shopping zone.

Our Trade Centre is 20 minutes further away from Matlock but has more space and comprehensive range.
Best to visit there (New Mills) later in the week for bike only shopping.

Otherwise, Buxton is a great day out and Eco Republic has a range of interesting goodies, not just bikes.

Reactions: Artstu

JuicyBike

Trade Member
Jan 26, 2009
Derbyshire
I see that's on certain days only. I was going by what Bob Wales himself posted in this site when he advised people to go to Eco Republic if they wanted face to face contact. It seems that's partially changed now.
We're just getting busier Tony. Sorry for the confusion.

Reactions: flecc