Electric Bike - B'ebike 5 II ***Brand New***

pdevlin

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jul 20, 2012
Bristol
This bike has freshly been bought from Decathlon in France and has shipping documentation included. Shimano gears, 10A 24V lithium battery, Easy Start, 25km average range with 45km achievable Eco Mode range. Integrated speed sensor, side stand and 2 keys for battery locking case for security. Also has front and back lights. User manual included in sale. All the bike needs to go is a full first charge and is ready to cycle. Bargain at £570ono

Viewing recommended during Monday to Friday 8am til 5pm in the Bristol area

pdevlin

Jul 20, 2012
Bristol
Update: May be able to deliver within about 50/60 miles of Bristol. I've got a hatchback so was delivered to work where it is in dry storage as it's fairly big! Delivery would warrant asking price, make me an offer as there's only two answers! ;)

pdevlin

Jul 20, 2012
Bristol
Price drop!!!! £540. Need it shifted as my boss is whinging about me taking up racking space ;)

pdevlin

Jul 20, 2012
Bristol
Price drop!!!! £540. Need it shifted as my boss is whinging about me taking up racking space ;)

pdevlin

Jul 20, 2012
Bristol
£500, this is £100 less than retail now! Silly price for a brand spanking new never been ridden gorgeous bike. Inbox me with any questions or just post on this thread!

indalo

Banned
Sep 13, 2009
Herts & Spain
£425 bike needs to go!!! That's £175 less than retail and is still straight off the shelf

I'm quite surprised no-one has snapped up this bike. A battery for many ebikes is about the price being asked for this machine. It's not a lot of money to lose if it does the job for a couple of years and it looks fine on the face of it. Surely it's got to be worth a punt?

Indalo

pdevlin

Jul 20, 2012
Bristol
I know! Im really surprised this hasnt been snapped up yet, given the price second hand ones are going for as well

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
How do you edit a post including title? Thanks guys and girls
Click the Edit button that appears in your posts for about two hours following posting. On new threads that you've entered, you cannot edit the thread title.

During the first two hours of a post when you can edit, you can also use the Delete facility to get rid of your post entirely and start again. Just follow the sequence of delete buttons to do this.