For Sale Electric cargo bike - passenger carrying eBike - 48v40AH - 2KW power - London UK

cwah

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 3, 2011
www.whatonlondon.co.uk
Hello,

I'm liquidating everything and selling my dear loved high power cargo bike. I had a lot of fun with it. It's compact but at the same time big enough to carry passengers around, or carry stuff around:

Great fun to carry people around:

Bike specs:
- 20" front and rear moped tyres. Great to avoid any puncture.
- Ultra long custom banana seat. Perfect to carry passenger as you can see on the pictures.
- Shimano BR-M615 Front And Rear break with spare brake pad. (rear not installed because it has variable regen)
- Front and rear light with switch installed
- power meter installed
- KLS7230S sine wave Kelly controller with 2 throttles. 1 for acceleration and another one for variable regen. It cost $270 new (https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32809156125.html). Absolutely silent that's great.
- Leafbike 1000W motor with 90.5% efficiency (https://www.leafbike.com/products/e-bike-hub-motor/48v-52v-1000w-rear-spoke-hub-motor-electric-bike-motor-spline-cassette-1015.html). This is the motor with the hall wiring snapped so it needs to be re-wired. It has a 20" fat BMX rim with custom spokes (spare provided)
- 13s14p of battery which are NCR18650PF. 182 cells. There is probably 1000-1500wh left of the battery. The bms is for 15s but works for 143.

I unfortunately plan to travel around and can't keep it. It's a nice fun bike needing a good owner! People will be impressed!

You can have it for £950.

Note: The controller is powerful enough to push it to 3KW with a bigger battery pack. My initial plan was to add a battery extension to double its range and power. I already have the 2 cases and 208 cells you can buy here (https://www.pedelecs.co.uk/forum/threads/liquidation-sell-new-battery-cells-and-accessories-london.39138/)

cwah

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 3, 2011
www.whatonlondon.co.uk
Because I'm selling everything, you'll also have access to all the spare part I have for the bike, hydraulic brake, load of brake pads, replacement inner tube, spare hall sensor, tri clamp, power supply, replacement rim, etc.

cwah

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 3, 2011
www.whatonlondon.co.uk
Available again.

Price decreased to £650 because the battery needs repair. It's a simple fix with 1 series of the 13s pack (large 13s14p ncr18650 pack) needing to be replaced.

You need to replace 14 cells to get it working again.

Rest of the bike works fine.

cwah

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 3, 2011
www.whatonlondon.co.uk
I just repaired the battery.

Pack is now 15s14p with 210 cells. For sale for £950

Vivatibet

Just Joined
Dec 11, 2020
I signed up to this forum because I'm interested in buying this BUT I'm a complete noob and it seems a little complicated how the motor broke and the battery broke but you fixed them both, will something else break if I buy it lol. Any way can you DM me so I can call you/come view it?

cwah

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 3, 2011
www.whatonlondon.co.uk
I signed up to this forum because I'm interested in buying this BUT I'm a complete noob and it seems a little complicated how the motor broke and the battery broke but you fixed them both, will something else break if I buy it lol. Any way can you DM me so I can call you/come view it?
The motor wire snapped due to a fall. So that's something that can happen if you have accident with the bike.

And for the battery it was from a previous buyer who was pushing the battery doing wheelie. It has an overpowered controller (as indicated on the description) so that its possible to upgrade to a more powerful bike without changing all part. But it needs to be used to the spec (2kw)

You can messsage me on gumtree as I couldn't find the private message button:

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Cwah the PM button is the envelope top right of the search after your name.

cwah

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 3, 2011
www.whatonlondon.co.uk
Price decreased to £690 due to a problem with the BMS. It drained down a cell series and needs to be replaced. It still works well and you can see how the cells are working here:

cwah

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 3, 2011
www.whatonlondon.co.uk
i ve got to move out this weekend. Anyone wants it can have it for £350