Electronic Cigarettes.

cheekee

Finding my (electric) wheels
Oct 30, 2016
UK
I haven't smoked for over 2 years now since I started vaping. Mix my own juices and build my own coils.

Helps make it cheaper.

Currently stocking on 7.2 % nicotine before the may 2017 deadline when Vape shops can no longer sell any remaining old stock.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
With some 2.2 millions now using electronic cigarettes in the UK and much confusion about when and where it's ok to vape, Debretts have issued a guide to good vaping manners,

Here's just one of the online links to this story.

Danidl

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2016
Ireland
I haven't smoked for over 2 years now since I started vaping. Mix my own juices and build my own coils.

Helps make it cheaper.

Currently stocking on 7.2 % nicotine before the may 2017 deadline when Vape shops can no longer sell any remaining old stock.
... Even cheaper is not to smoke or vap at all....

smifee

Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2017
Chandler's Ford
I've been vaping for 3 years.

Pros:- I don't smell like an ashtray.
I feel much fitter & medical tests confirm that.
Getting a cold is a distant memory. Speculation is that the PG in eliquids may contribute to this.
Decorating is a rare event as the paint stays it's original colour for years.
Driving is safer as my device is on a lanyard so no fumbling for fags, lighter & ashtray.
I can cycle & vape.
Clothes buying is down as no fag burns.
I can vape in my local pub.
Cheaper - for most maybe. See cons.

Cons:- It's more of a faff than smoking.
My wife says it's an obsession. I say it's a hobby. I make liquids for about 30 vapers and supply vaping equipment to them. Started with family, then friends of family and now friends of friends. My cargo etrike is a great for this. I've just got back from a 40 mile round trip delivering eliquids. To prevent this from turning into a business I give a lot of stuff away. I recoil Nautilus coil heads so they can be rewicked & used over & over again. I give them away to people who would previously have bought coils from me. The garage is being converted to a hobby room. Cheaper not for me but I couldn't be happier.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
E-cigarettes are a good option for those who want to quit smoking. And since there is a lack of researches showing bad influence on a body vaping is so popular. But personally, I prefer CBD oils instead of usual e-liquids. see this site to find out about the production of CBD oils in the EU.
thc is better ;)
S1030523.jpg

Fingers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 9, 2016
E-cigarettes are a good option for those who want to quit smoking. And since there is a lack of researches showing bad influence on a body vaping is so popular. But personally, I prefer CBD oils instead of usual e-liquids. see this site to find out about the production of CBD oils in the EU.

The best ones on the market are called Juul. They use nicotine salts and give a better hit.

How good are they? Philip Morris has just bought a 35% share of the company. Its now worth $40 bn.

They really work and at £20 for a starter pack pretty good value too.

Damien

Mar 14, 2019
At first, I also switched to e-cigarettes, but it seemed to me too much like ordinary ones. My brain doesn't see the difference and asked to buy a pack of common cigarettes) Then I bought a vape and I liked it more. I had to seriously dig this to learn all about liquids, but it was well worth the effort. All the same, smoking is a psychological habit. If it calms me down, then let it be.

Harriet

Mar 18, 2019
At first, I also switched to e-cigarettes, but it seemed to me too much like ordinary ones. My brain doesn't see the difference and asked to buy a pack of common cigarettes) Then I bought a vape and I liked it more. I had to seriously dig this to learn all about liquids, but it was well worth the effort. All the same, smoking is a psychological habit. If it calms me down, then let it be.
I don’t really like these special mixes, it seems to me that they are more soothing. I'm more suited to fruit-nicotine mixtures to add positive to my day)

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
this is not a vaporiser it is a atomizer and there is a big difference.
1552950923228.png
its cheap because it uses a heat element to heat the liquid where a real vaporiser will blow air through the chamber and thus vaporise and at a lot lower heat and not burn anything if put inside the vape chamber.

now a real vape and portable are still not cheap thus why every one buys the crap above.
1552951198368.png
https://www.storz-bickel.com/eu/en/store/plenty.html
and you can vape weed in it you cant do that with a atomizer as just does liquid.,where these can do both.

if you put tobacco in one of these then it will make you puke its that bad as it does not burn it also known as volcano poo as you vape the thc from the plants buds and are left with a dark green/brown bud after it has been vaped.
1552951988333.png

Advertisers