eZee cUstomer sErvice

Django

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 11, 2007
As this is not a problem or an issue, indeed quite the opposite, I guess it fits here rather than above, though I am happy for Russ to move it if I am wrong.

I just received a new battery for my Torq today from Mr Ching at eZee bikes as a fulfilment of his offer made on this forum some time ago but delayed for various reasons beyond his control.

It may be useful for those eZee customers who might be worried about the change of supplier to know that eZee's approach to its customers is (in my experience) exemplary in all respects. To supply this battery to me at his own expense indicates Mr Ching's very serious commitment to the UK, a real confidence in his products, and a genuine concern for my satisfaction as a customer.

Cheers,

Django

musicbooks

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2007
As this is not a problem or an issue, indeed quite the opposite, I guess it fits here rather than above, though I am happy for Russ to move it if I am wrong.

I just received a new battery for my Torq today from Mr Ching at eZee bikes as a fulfilment of his offer made on this forum some time ago but delayed for various reasons beyond his control.

It may be useful for those eZee customers who might be worried about the change of supplier to know that eZee's approach to its customers is (in my experience) exemplary in all respects. To supply this battery to me at his own expense indicates Mr Ching's very serious commitment to the UK, a real confidence in his products, and a genuine concern for my satisfaction as a customer.

Cheers,

Django
Thanks Django for posting some postive news for a change.
BW
musicbooks