Ezee Quando..excellant condition..make me an offer

keithhazel

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 1, 2007
Hello Riders,three years ago this January i bought brand new from 50 cycles a folding Ezee Quando,it was then the most powerful folding electric bike you could buy, i rode it for 6 months ,used the folding factor for on and off trains,in and out of car boots but i lived in Hull and my journey was to my girlfriend in Doncaster...that journey only utilised its folding ability as not many steep hills that route...none actually,i did use it for other things such as carrying loads and heavy parcels too.having got fed up of the journey i bought the house next door to her and put the bike in moth balls,it may be best suited to hills but its still a blast on the flat and one day i would use it again..well i didnt and im defragging my shed so its got to go...the only alteration is i added wider handle bars as the original are too narrow to allow you safe cornering(in my opinion) the new ones suit it and are more functional,they do not hinder the folding. although i have the original battery it will be dead, i have the original charger,used for 6 months but not for the last 2 years, the bike is in excellant condition,always kept indoors or the dry shed, no lumps out of it,i think the odd slight scratch as you wouldn expect..i shall closely inspect tomorrow in daylight and report..i will put it on e-bay in less then a week if no interest is shown here..im open to offers,make a decent one and i will accept...i know how much it was new as well as modern ones,i know the expected depreciation for age too so please offer a mutual acceptable figure...due to weight collection is much better, i live Doncaster,1 mile from Robin Hood airport..i will post if you insist but i imagine it will be at least £30-£40 by collection and delivery companies...if photo is wanted i will also get that tomorrow in daylight...:)

x332race

Pedelecer
Nov 9, 2011
What sort of price do you have in mind? (bearing in mind age and that it needs a new battery)

keithhazel

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 1, 2007
Very sorry for slow reply but internet has been totally caput...as for price,i remember talking on here to a prolific poster a year back about prices for second hand bikes and i agreed with him that take the price of a similar current bike and take off 25% for depreciation depending on condition..have checked in daylight and NO bumps,bends or damage other then a dozen light scratch's along the main crossbar mainly where the name sticker is...the scratch's do not go down to base metal....cant imagine what caused them,more likely when the bike wqas transported in the back of a car it rocked slightly....so 25% off leaves £750...price of new battery,im not sure of this but last i heard £400 was the price,im happy to be corrected...postage as you mention in message will be about £50 and i will pay that...so what do you think to £350 INCLUDING postage ?..i dont quote high allowing for haggles, i look at the facts and quote fair...