Faro 8ah internal battery range review

Atlav4

Pedelecer
Feb 16, 2020
Test ride was 23.84 miles, moving time 1:39, elevation 1,656ft, avg speed 14.3, max 31.8 mph. Ride done in light rain, wind easterly 12 mph. Assist level approximately 50/50 between 1 and 3 with level 5 used for a few hundred yards of the steepest sections. Battery range indicator on control dropped to 2 bars on the last 1/2 mile, returning to 3 when stopped moving.
All very boring Unless relevant and pointless without a little background.
59 years of age, 6 feet tall, 90 kg almost. Fairly fit Hike, golf, fish, and cycle.
Right so a review, weather awful so ride was head down and push hard, managing to better any previous Strava statistics. Woosh conservative estimates are 25-30 miles range, so my findings are this is achievable for almost everyone and with a little effort is achievable in a variety of challenging terrain.
Personally I will safely state 30 miles of range is achievable easily with a little effort, and I will plan future routes based upon my findings. Thanks.

Reactions: Grebacwhite

Jeffry Feil

Just Joined
Jun 3, 2020
I have just read this fascinating and compelling review of the Faro 8ah. Now I am thinking to go for the test ride of this bicycle on the advice of expert writer since it sounds amazing according to your personal experience. I hope to gain the same experience.

Atlav4

Pedelecer
Feb 16, 2020
Hi Jeffry, convinced you’ll be impressed with a test ride and well received by the Woosh team. Please let us know if you take the plunge and of future experiences and adventures. Great forum as my learning curve grows and grows on all things relating to ebikes.

Atlav4

Pedelecer
Feb 16, 2020
Hi just so I’ve got this right if a newbie writes a post which includes a highlighted link then this is most certainly a spam attempt and care must be taken not to access said link?

Last edited:

Atlav4

Pedelecer
Feb 16, 2020
Quick update the Woosh Faro is a great lightweight ebike, great on road and light well surfaced tracks. Is fast rolling and easily pushed along, responding quickly to riders input. Have now done close to 500 miles and tackling some of weardales steepest gradients the bike for me has just enough assistance for the slopes, but being light one can push past the assist levels therefore helping the range. The biggest bonus is in the weight enabling the bike to be transported on roof rack.A173CD8B-13E2-4760-8E37-B402979C78EE.jpeg3E286787-4136-468A-A6B6-1F3F8BB6F8A3.jpeg

Reactions: Grebacwhite