Fast4ward Bikes

Hero Eco

Pedelecer
Jan 10, 2012
Gloucestershire
Hi

Can I ask members views on these bikes as a new company on ebay has just put a load of ex-display ones on ebay.

heroeco | eBay
Hi Aeschylus,

They all use Panasonic batteries, Shimano gear sets, rapid fire shifters, LCD displays and UK support.

Let me know if you have any further questions

Thanks
Mark

aeschylus

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jun 11, 2012
Thankyou Mark

I was more hoping for a unbiased review, as the only reviews I can find on the internet are all from sellers of the bike...

I am sure you understand that your view will not be unbiased

Hero Eco

Pedelecer
Jan 10, 2012
Gloucestershire
Thankyou Mark

I was more hoping for a unbiased review, as the only reviews I can find on the internet are all from sellers of the bike...

I am sure you understand that your view will not be unbiased
Hi Aeschylus,

Yep, I understand. Just thought I'd state fact rather than opinion :) I hope you hear more from some of our customers :)

All the best
Mark

kitchenman

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 9, 2010
Aberaeron, West Wales
My brother has a Fast4ward Ride 26v and he is very happy with it. I have advised him to get another one for my sister!

vectra

Pedelecer
Feb 5, 2011
Hi

Can I ask members views on these bikes as a new company on ebay has just put a load of ex-display ones on ebay.

Hi. Would have liked to have been in a position to assist however the dealer I contacted 4 weeks ago appears to have forgotten to phone me back. He did promise that he would have one available in 2 to 4 days!

The more contact I have with retailers of electric bikes the more I understand as to one of the reasons as to why electric bikes are not as common in the U.K. as opposed to The Netherlands or Germany. It appears to operate as a cottage industry here. There are exceptions but believe me it's hard work just manouvering into a position where you could throw some money at some bikes.

Hero Eco

Pedelecer
Jan 10, 2012
Gloucestershire
Hi

Hi. Would have liked to have been in a position to assist however the dealer I contacted 4 weeks ago appears to have forgotten to phone me back. He did promise that he would have one available in 2 to 4 days!

The more contact I have with retailers of electric bikes the more I understand as to one of the reasons as to why electric bikes are not as common in the U.K. as opposed to The Netherlands or Germany. It appears to operate as a cottage industry here. There are exceptions but believe me it's hard work just manouvering into a position where you could throw some money at some bikes.
Hi Vectra,
Can you let me know which dealer that was (if it was one of our bikes?) You can PM me...
thanks
Mark