Help! Fiido D2 - Key won't turn

omniscientquest

Just Joined
Jan 6, 2020
Hi everyone I'm new to the forums, I just brought my Fiido D2 bike a week ago and It's amazing unfortunately it has stopped working. I took a tumble was to bad as I got back on the bike and it continued to work flawlessly, but it was low on battery and ended up draining completely before I reached my destination. For whatever reason when I put the key into the ignition it prevents me from turning it into the on position, I thought it was simply a case of the battery depleting, but I have since charged my battery and the key still won't move meaning that the display unit also doesn't come on. Any advice would be extremely welcomed, thanks.

UPDATE - The key works now unfortunately the display still will not come on. I currently have the bike connected to the charger however the indicator on the adapter says my battery is fully charge. Possibly a connection?

Last edited:

omniscientquest

Just Joined
Jan 6, 2020
It may need a push then turn, as some batteries lock into the frame on the turn of the key.
Thanks for the reply the key works now unfortunately the display still will not come on. I currently have the bike connected to the charger however the indicator on the adapter says my battery is fully charge. It's possibly a connection issue.