Folding light but powerful your help is needed here

Anna.Anna.Anna

Just Joined
Feb 3, 2020
Hi all,

I need your help... I would like to buy foldable but lightweight electric bicycle. As powerful as possible with reasonable price. If needed then I can buy something more expensive in used condition and buy a new battery. Whatever will meet the requirements...

I will have to carry it for a couple of months upstairs by myself 3x a week. I am hoping that this is possible... I am 35 years old woman in a good shape.

I was looking for bicycles that have 20" wheels and rack (as I will need to install a seat for my kid). I live in a place with quite steep hills so I am hoping to get a bike that will be able to help me with that and I think that this feature and weight would be the most important in my case. I do worry that due to lack of knowledge I will buy a bike that is not possible to carry upstairs or a bike that won't be able to help me with steep hills at all.

I am sorry for the long and boring message. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks for your patience!

sjpt

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 8, 2018
Winchester
Difficult combination. Try https://wooshbikes.co.uk/?rambletta. Very reasonable price, good customer service, not as heavy as some (not light), 20" wheels and rack, claims 'Powerful motor, suitable for heavy riders and climbing steep hills'.

Give Woosh a call; they won't try to sell you something if it isn't suitable, they prefer satisfied customers.