Folding Pedal Recommendation s?

iRider

Pedelecer
May 2, 2019
Wigan
Hi Guys,
Can anyone recommend any folding type pedals for a standard frame style eBike please?
We have 2 full size crossbar style eBikes that go in the “garage” area in our Motorhome. But getting them in and out would be much easier if it wasn’t for the pedals, so looking at folding pedal options.

Last edited:

Andy-Mat

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 26, 2018
Hi Guys,
Can anyone recommend and folding type pedals for a standard frame style eBike please?
We have 2 full size crossbar style eBikes that go in the “garage” area in our Motorhome. But getting them in and out would be much easier if it wasn’t for the pedals, so looking at folding pedal options.
There are folding pedals available to fit yourself. I looked on ebay and found these:-
I jhope that helps, as buying a whole bike, just to get pedals that fold, is to me the wrong way to go about it..... Pick a bike, that is great to ride, and suits your pocket, and if the pedals don't fold, simply replace them.
Best wishes.
Andy

iRider

Pedelecer
May 2, 2019
Wigan
There are folding pedals available to fit yourself. I looked on ebay and found these:-
I hope that helps, as buying a whole bike, just to get pedals that fold, is to me the wrong way to go about it..... Pick a bike, that is great to ride, and suits your pocket, and if the pedals don't fold, simply replace them.
Best wishes.
Andy
I think you misread my post. Like I said, we have the bikes and I am aware you can buy folding pedals. I am looking for recommendations.

Jonah

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 23, 2010
EX38
These are the best I’ve had previously.
Not the cheapest but much better in my opinion,

• Agree
Reactions: Woosh and iRider

iRider

Pedelecer
May 2, 2019
Wigan
These are the best I’ve had previously.
Not the cheapest but much better in my opinion,
Thanks Jonah, they look much stronger than the cheap plastic ones I have seen Buy cheap and pay twice is never a good option.