* NOW SOLD * For Sale Wisper 705se in black 16 months old 309 miles £650 ono

Jerrymond

Pedelecer
Jul 10, 2017
Huddersfield
Hi for sale Wisper in nice condition. Pictures will tell the story best but i will mention a couple of things. Some clear frame protectors have been put on the bike along with some black electrical tape on the back of the rack (this area kept getting scuffed when taking the bike inside at work).
I have just checked the odo and it was 309.1 miles but somehow managed to then clear it! I will put another post about that and hopefully it can be restored.
The bike has been serviced at our local Halfords who seem pretty good. There is also 2 years left of a 3 year bike care plan (https://www.halfords.com/cycling/bike-maintenance/cyclecare/leisure-cyclecare-e-bike-3-year) which includes an annual silver service
New shorter cranks (155mm) and a smaller chainring (38t) have been fitted but i still have the originals. This change really helped my partner who is 5'3'' get the most out of the bike.
The mileage on the bike is from a mix of road and cycle path, some short commutes of 3 or 4 miles and some weekend rides of 25+ miles. The bike has always been stored inside and the battery (375w) left partially discharged between rides.
I am asking £650 ono cash on collection and the bike is in Huddersfield.
I hope that covers everything but if not just ask, thanks.
Regards Jez

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Hi Jez, if you do a quick double click on the on off switch you will change from trip to ODO. I imagine that’s what has happened.

Good luck with the sale!

All the best, David

Jerrymond

Pedelecer
Jul 10, 2017
Huddersfield
Hi Jez, if you do a quick double click on the on off switch you will change from trip to ODO. I imagine that’s what has happened.

Good luck with the sale!

All the best, David
Thanks for the response David. I tried that yesterday and when I went back to odo it was zero. I didn't think it would be possible to reset it but I seem to have managed it somehow. Unfortunately it doesn't look good when I'm trying to sell a nice low mileage bike as 0miles is a bit suspect!