***FREE***Batteries

Dominic Coleman

Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
***FREE***Does anyone have a Bionx power assist cycle they could use free extra 36v batteries? (with chargers)
(Didn't see the link I just deleted, sorry!)

Attachments

Last edited:

KirstinS

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 5, 2011
Brighton
I'm sure you'd get plenty of takers - me included. However, the facebook link that wont open in the mobile app but forces you back to a webpage to enter in personal details....appears, well, just a little bit scammy

To avoid such issues and have hordes of grateful folk wanting your batteries - me included -it is best to just post stuff here and not direct folk off-site

there is a classified section for just such things

cheers

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
Apparently Bionix batteries for very cheap will be plentiful - the German branch is shuting down which means the brand is dead.

Dominic Coleman

Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
I'm sure you'd get plenty of takers - me included. However, the facebook link that wont open in the mobile app but forces you back to a webpage to enter in personal details....appears, well, just a little bit scammy

To avoid such issues and have hordes of grateful folk wanting your batteries - me included -it is best to just post stuff here and not direct folk off-site

there is a classified section for just such things

cheers
Thanks Kirsten, I just amended to post. Let me know if interested.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
I'm up for a free battery to play with if any are still going, though will depend on location for collection.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Dont' forget I still have your MJ1's K so maybe next week if you are about we can meet up.