Free Gadget Show Tickets

Electric Transport Shop

Official Trade Member
Aug 7, 2010
Dear Pedelec'rs,

We are at this years Gadget Show Live - NEC 8th to 12th April Hall 6, stand K40 and the test track.
We will have all the major crank drive systems represented and lots of special offers and........some free tickets for you!

We have a number of day tickets available (to admit 2) for Wednesday through to Sunday.
If you would like one please email Community@ElectricBikeSales.co.uk with subject 'Gadget Show Live tickets' before midnight on Monday 6th April. We can only supply one ticket per address and these will be posted 1st class Royal Mail on Tuesday.
Delivery will be in the hands of Royal Mail.

We look forward to seeing some of you there :)

KR
Eddie

D8ve

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 30, 2013
Bristol
Dash still in Crete.
Will D8veh be signing autographs?

giltbrook

Finding my (electric) wheels
Sep 23, 2012
Near Nottingham
Thanks for the tickets for Thursday Eddie, postmarked on Tues. 7th. first class. Unfortunately, Royal Mail have not been able to read my address and postcode, so the tickets were not delivered until today, (Saturday). I can clearly read my address on the envelope, but there is a message written on the back of the envelope which says that the letter has been delivered to another address *twice*, before finally being delivered to me, this other address has only one word that matches in my address, 'Turner' and is 10 miles away, with a different postcode.

This was not your fault, it was Royal Mail's,
Sorry I didn't get the chance to say thanks at the show.
Gavin