Free See.Sense smart light set worth £79.99 with British Cycling membership

egroover

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 12, 2016
UK
Just renewed my lapsed membership on the phone and got the deal, new members can do it online, also 10% off for direct debit, commuter membership from about £35. This also includes liability insurance, which would be handy if involved in an accident and it's your fault. Legal cover, and 10% off cycling at Halfords and other offers

Use code ACE20

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
Just renewed my lapsed membership on the phone and got the deal, new members can do it online, also 10% off for direct debit, commuter membership from about £35. This also includes liability insurance, which would be handy if involved in an accident and it's your fault. Legal cover, and 10% off cycling at Halfords and other offers

Use code ACE20

Many thanks. I've been meaning to sign up for a while. That just gave me the incentive to do it - not that I need the lights, but it always feels great to get something for nothing.

BTW, the accident doesn't have to be your fault. If the other guy has insurance and you don't, you'll most likely still have to pay, regardless.

egroover

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 12, 2016
UK
Yep, I'm not clued up on the insurance liability, other than if I mowed someone down (pedestrian) I might be covered for liabilty insurance if they sued me...

Got lots of lights too, but am curious of the theft alerting feature (and crash gps alerting feature) on these new fangled devices, sounds promising IF it works