Freego electric bikes

Mitch1960

Finding my (electric) wheels
Oct 3, 2011
After about 5 months of commuting to work on my bike I required a part for the bike and e mailed Martin Lawrence (Freego) Martin rang me on my mobile next day and delivered to my place of work next day.
All of the makes of these vehicles will suffer breakdowns etc just as with any car/bike
and I use mine a lot; not just occasional joy rides with a posting longer than the ride itself! So I just wanted to post a 'Cheers mate, .. .. .. M:)

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
Its good to see that service is generally improving as with e bikes its not a matter of "IF" it will need some attention but "WHEN". A reputation for good service is a critical part of the buying process to avoid disappointment down the line....

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Well done Martin for this excellent Freego support, few things build confidence in a marque as much as this.

jerrysimon

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 27, 2009
Cambridge, UK
I just want an E Bike that cleans itself in the winter.

You should see the state of my Brompton after daily use this last month or two.

Regards

Jerry

steve.c

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 16, 2011
Exeter Devon
Freego & Martin

Hi. I also have nothing but praise for Martin Lawrance of Freego Bikes, my Freego Eagle developed a fault and Martin came to pick up my bike and left a brand spanking new one for me to use and he had to come from Southampton to Exeter to do this I can't say how much this mean to owners like all of us. I would recommend Freego to any one BUY FREEGO ?.:cool:

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
I just want an E Bike that cleans itself in the winter.

You should see the state of my Brompton after daily use this last month or two.

Regards

Jerry
Leaving it out in all weathers can do the trick, rain and wind can be very effective, especially if the colour is silver.

At the point when my silver town car had been permanently parked out in all weathers for just over three years, a neighbour remarked on how well I kept it.

It had only ever been washed twice, the last time just over a year previously!

jerrysimon

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 27, 2009
Cambridge, UK
Leaving it out in all weathers can do the trick, rain and wind can be very effective, especially if the colour is silver
Leave my Brompton outside ALL the time :eek:

What about my Brooks saddle ? It does come with a cover though :p

Saying that my car is left out though put in the garage when I know its going to freeze outside.

Regards

Jerry

FreeGo

Finding my (electric) wheels
Just a quick thank you for kind words, My opinion is that, being a mechanical item it is inevitable that there will be problems but the most important thing is how we deal with the problems.
I am very happy to talk to any FreeGo owner with or without a problem so please keep it coming!! :)